Don't know if he gets offed, but I sure hope so

I like the schoolteacher hunk, the other one I'm sure gets killed. He must be the mean jock guy. the drag is they get cremated but maybe before they'll have lots of nice corpse scenes. I'm waiting for this to come out on chiller tv. I watch that regularly for dead guys but haven't found any good ones yet.

I like the schoolteacher hunk, the other one I'm sure gets killed. He must be the mean jock guy. the drag is they get cremated but maybe before they'll have lots of nice corpse scenes. I'm waiting for this to come out on chiller tv. I watch that regularly for dead guys but haven't found any good ones yet.
Verlup, you are right on the money with the mean jock, he looks like a cute victim to me also. The other guy is actually the police detective on the case talking to a class about the 'disappearance' of a classmate. This movie does premier next month on Chiller, can't wait.

Couple of more pics from new flick.....really like this guy.....very good-looking

pic of high school jock

pic of police detective

They are both so good-looking and make tempting targets

.................the other one I'm sure gets killed. He must be the mean jock guy. The drag is they get cremated but maybe before they'll have lots of nice corpse scenes..................

Back