Love Me Deadly

It is a real hot scene, you are right. I even bought the DVD just for that scene, even though it is quite dated. The thought of embalming someone alive is so appealing.....keeping them perfectly the same way ........always!

BTW mon cher, my favorite all-time movie is 'C.R.A.Z.Y.' (no killers or homicidal maniacs) made in Montreal. Great coming of age film. En français avec sous-titres

It looks like a great movie scene. But, I can't find anybody seeding it on torrents. Could you post the video of what follows?
Thanks.

When preparing a LongPig for roasting I sometimes like to marinate the LP from within by emblaming with a wine/honey/spice embalming fluid, enjuected while still kicking - adds flavor to the meat.....

YES. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Sexy slim young thing begging for his life when all the killer wants is his sexy corpse, too fucking GOOD!

Definitely oldie but goodie phyzzie. I too bought that DVD, but I believe it is out of print now. It was briefly released restored to it's near HD glory. Before the DVD, I had an old VHS copy of it which was somewhat censored.

Back