fisting extreme fetish

This is the art of destroying the hole with your hands! Get out of the liquid into the hole very delicious! Someone like that?

Links and emails are not allowed in signitures.

Most people would have surgery to repair a hernia like that, not do something deliberate to cause it. A little fame now will mean a whole lot of difficulty later.

just god damn fucking gross..................

as i have said many times before one of my fetishes is to destroy my hole...
until now it is so fucking tight
:(

I don't think I could be fisted but defo would love to fist fuck someone else. Wanna play... buy me plane tickets and I'll happily be there to make our dreams a reality. :please:

That is the type of "fun" to do to SOMEONE ELSE. Or, if you want it done to you - be ready for LOTS of PAIN - you do not want to sit, stand, or lie down - everything you do - makes your back door hurt - an achy hurt that affects all of you - for several days, to a few weeks -

I have a bad case of hemorrhoids - and when a bowel infection "took over" - it took over - my back door allowed my rectum to push outwards - and the anal sphincter wanted to crush the rectum - strangulating it - all I wanted to do - was DIE.

If you do get your way - and get stretched out like this - be ready for the return "trip" - you may want to just go the rest of the way - and have your fister pull your guts out thru the back door. That pain would be short - as in you will get to die - before you have to live thru the pain of healing -

Be careful of what you wish for -

That is the type of "fun" to do to SOMEONE ELSE. Or, if you want it done to you - be ready for LOTS of PAIN - you do not want to sit, stand, or lie down - everything you do - makes your back door hurt - an achy hurt that affects all of you - for several days, to a few weeks -

I have a bad case of hemorrhoids - and when a bowel infection "took over" - it took over - my back door allowed my rectum to push outwards - and the anal sphincter wanted to crush the rectum - strangulating it - all I wanted to do - was DIE.

If you do get your way - and get stretched out like this - be ready for the return "trip" - you may want to just go the rest of the way - and have your fister pull your guts out thru the back door. That pain would be short - as in you will get to die - before you have to live thru the pain of healing -

Be careful of what you wish for -

how horrible. I hope ur ok.

Very interesting. Would liek to know a good fister who know how go from tight ass till what we see on the pics ... but in depth, would like to experiment on myself wich depth is possible to reach. On these pics the holes are worked for width seems .

Fisting isn’t my thing, but my fantasy has been to shove my arm into a guy’s clean butthole and scratch the tissue with my nails to cause severe bleeding. Then, with my mouth to his hole, I drink as his blood pours out. For as long as he bleeds. My thirst is insatiable.

Back