There is one disadvantage though. By being guillotined, the pumping hart will pump out all remaining blood causing the hard erected penis of the victim to return in its flaccid stadium. The fantasy is hot, but hanging would be better for after-death necro fun!

Guys who are hanged will also loose some turgidity once the heart stops. If that bothers you, a cord tied securely around the base of the penis and the balls will contain the erection until the blood clots.

Just drop the axe when the victim starts to ejaculate... ;)

Ah, the old Katharsis site - i miss it!
Yes - most hot thought - kneeling naked with hands tied behind back - head locked in - feeling that hard cock shoot in your ass at the same time u shoot your load - and then u hear the whirr of the blade falling down - WACK!

I love the first pic - very hot guys!

What will squirt first?
My guess: First the victim will squirt his cum, then his executioner will let his blood squirt and finally he himself will blow his big, creamy load in his victim's ass!
And after this he still good the head to play with - lucky guy!!! :hot:

love it, just cant decide which role i would rather be in

I love it too. After you've fucked a guy a few times you begin to sense that "sweet" spot in his asshole as his prostate begins to expand and contract, it's about 10 seconds before he cums and he's at that point of no return: the pleasure is building and you know he's about to explode. Sometimes it seems like the "point of no return" is actually the height of orgasm, although that first incredible shot of spunk feels amazing. After you've fucked a guy 4-6 times and you feel his asshole beginning to tighten you move the glans of your penis a little lower and you can feel when his prostrate begins to pulsate: tense and then relax, tense and relax, he's at the point of no return - moments ago while you were fucking and either talking and moaning, now the moaning begins soften and the intense deep breathing begins. You feel his entire ass tighten around your throbbing cock and that's when you know to fuck more shallow...as you feel his prostrate pulsating you know he's reaching the end of the point of no return and he's now at the ultimate moment of ecstasy! You signal the assistant to release the blade. As you continue to fuck his ass and feel his ass convulsing around your throbbing cock you're still too "focused" - edging to be sure especially as you see his orgasmic head lifted from the basket so he can see his own headless torso. But you're still able to pull out and save your thick, creamy jizz for your own turn on the guillotine! A dozen of us that have met on CDG and have the same intense desire to have our heads chopped off, ever since we were little boys, make up our Guillotine Club for the ultimate party. We spend a week or two fucking several times a day so we've all fucked and been fucked by each other. In our group there are guys from all over the world. We've all used cam2cam and group Internet meetings, nude and jerking off, showing off our asses and necks and adams apples, and where we want our necks positioned in the lunette so we get our heads chopped off exactly where we've always wanted the blade to cut off our heads; talking about other fetishes like nipples, piss, facials, feet...something to indulge all of us for the two weeks between our fuck breaks as we cuddle. We describe the perfect guillotine, the perfect position for being fucked under the blade and the ideal position to be fucking a buddy to ecstasy when the guillotine chops off his head. At the party the horniest and biggest showoff gets to go first, knowing that we will all see his head chopped off as he's being fucked. We're all perfect fucking partners to take any of us to the guillotine, but many of us will still have a favorite who's cock and thrust and width and height is the one we choose to fuck our ass. The only bummer about being the fucker of honor is that you've got to go near the back of the line so that you're not still edging and can really be fully fucked to ecstasy before you lose your head. To make the ceremony between each fuck and beheading last as long as possible, does anyone have any ideas? How about before each guy is next to go to the guillotine we watch him dig his own grave? Then sharpen the pike that his head will be mounted on to a fine sharp edge and then he anchors it into the ground. Then he goes around the circle and spreads each guys' asshole and rim him. What a great way to spend a half hour for the rest of us to go from edging to arousal again, so even if you've just fucked the guy who's head is on the pike he sharpened himself, each of us will go to the guillotine ready to enjoy the entire fucking experience until our own prostrates are pulsating - slowly reaching orgasm as we get fucked, not because we're so aroused from fucking a buddy and edging, but we get to lose our heads after a wonderful fuck! Just like BLACKHEART327, I couldn't decide which role I'd rather be in - so why not both? (Sorry for the long reply)... These topics really get me off!

I have started to become very found of this form of art and Pleasure and death I have to admitt I want to see more and read more of this

Excellent really enjoyed the animation , Thanks

There is one disadvantage though. By being guillotined, the pumping hart will pump out all remaining blood causing the hard erected penis of the victim to return in its flaccid stadium. The fantasy is hot, but hanging would be better for after-death necro fun!

A tight ligature around the base of the cock would solve this issue

Neat...the executioner in the first animation has a VERY thick bone, a real bunghole-stretcher! The artwork looks almost historical, until it starts moving.

Back