Grandpa Rolls Up an Escalator

That happened to my grandpa!:sm (43):

hahhahah lol

did you laugh? was he injured

I laughed a lot. Luckily for him I was standing behind him and pushed him up so he wouldn't go all the way down like this guy, so he wasn't hurt. I was almost hurt, he's heavy. He's not used to "modern technology" like escalators. He lives in a small village in Central America and never ventures far from there except for when we come visit from the city and drag him out to shopping malls and stuff.

Lol, this comment made it funnier. :p

"anon - The_Eviler wrote:
It would have been funny to see him fall down the other side about 20 seconds after he went off screen going up. "

I laughed a lot. Luckily for him I was standing behind him and pushed him up so he wouldn't go all the way down like this guy, so he wasn't hurt. I was almost hurt, he's heavy. He's not used to "modern technology" like escalators. He lives in a small village in Central America and never ventures far from there except for when we come visit from the city and drag him out to shopping malls and stuff.

:) How old is he?

he may croak soon. Granny turns 80 next year.

He might, my Granny his wife croaked at 84.

I too laughed for even though I am a Grandpa, he seemed relatively spry for his age.

Back