Ok, i will be very excited about the fresh Bulgarian produce!!

See you soon!!

Today I cooked RED CABBAGE with BACON:

Very yummy, especially when the you put pieces of Apple and some sugar with the Red Cabbage:

Homemade Pizza capricciosa

I make delicious pizzas. My sister was very hungry and ate half of it. Not very healthy anyway.

And today it was yet again Creamed Spinach with Steak.

Oh yes, here it is.

Attachments

• corncake.jpg
    corncake.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 14
Yeah it is. I put honey in it and milk. It's great. I'm eating it for breakfast this week.

Great, really grea job! Gemini can be great cooks!

Hope we can share a piece together in Central Park one day.....we will wear sneakers!

Today I made a Wiener Schnitzel and vegetable Mix :)

Great, really grea job! Gemini can be great cooks!

Hope we can share a piece together in Central Park one day.....we will wear sneakers!
I think we will some day. I just got some new sneakers too. Looks delicious Entilzha.:sm (39):

All you guys sound like great cooks, I'm impressed! I love to cook too.

I cant put a pic up...because I don't know how to get them from my phone to the computer. maybe you can help me someday, meatpie. I'm computer illiterate. lol

Today I'm making Beef Stew, with vegetables, then I will make some buttered croissants.

Homemade Spaghetti

with garlic pepper. LoL

My bad cooking...bull testicles soup.

Last edited:
Great to see that several of you here enjoy cooking...as I do. It's hard to cook for just one, but it's worth it. I am just now really discovering fish. I've always been a fisherman (my favorite pastime) but never liked eating them. I always preferred red meat and chicken. I didn't know what I was missing!

I had a massive coronary at age 35. I had three stents placed in my heart. Unfortunately (for me anyway), I will be here on CDG soon enough. Nobody has a massive heart attack in their mid-thirties and lives to be an old man...even with exercise and eating well, it's pretty much check mate, game over already. LOL

I still eat everything I like...and lots of it! I'm not much on portion-control. At least I finally quit smoking last summer. I was a 2 pack a day (non-filtered) smoker for almost 7 years after my heart attack.

Meatpie, you could be a chef here in America (and I'd bet in Bulgaria, too). Your food looks absolutely delicious. I really admire how precise and artistic you are with everything...it shows in everything you do. Very lucky sister who gets to spend time with you and eat all of your wonderful food creations too! That salad, pizza, spaghetti, fried pumpkin has made my mouth water. And let's not forget your abilities with a camera. You are a true Renaissance man. Is there anything you don't know how to do?

I do a lot of gardening--both flowers and vegetables. I'm going to try to grow most of my own vegetables this year. Does anyone here grow many of their own vegetables?

I will post some pictures of my cooking efforts when I'm allowed. In the meantime, I hope all of you will keep posting pictures and descriptions of your yummy culinary creations.

Is everyone enjoying the Olympics?

Kofte kebab today

:sm (28): I felt bored and I wanted to cook something. Turned out better than I imagined.:sm (40):

Back