yup

I would rather put it on your cock and eat it, I want some meat with my mushrooms

YOUNG BOY COCK AND MILK - my favourtie meal, esp in the eveniong hours

Go ahead, I'd be honored. :)

Chicken with cabbage again...

I know I am getting repetetive, but at least its cheap.

Cabbage is 40 euro cents and chicken is 1 euro.

pile_zele.jpg

It all looks so delicious. I'm going to go eat now.

%D0%9C%D1%83%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0_2f543_10563145.jpg

Moussaka today, aslo popular in Greece.

BN6541_104-FB%7EHoney-and-Yoghurt-with-Nuts-Greece-Posters.jpg

And the so-called "Vesuvius" dessert - yoghurt, honey etc.

All home-made, its like some fucking classy restaurant here. My sis told me she envied me I could cook so well and prepare so many things.

I like variety.

Bad luck with guys so I am gonna stuff myself full now and become fat.

Grilled mackerel with green salad/shopska salad.

800px-Scomber_scombrus.jpg

Its DEAD! :sm (61):

635994780_8c6ed5032b.jpg

green-salad.jpg

If you ever decide to visit Bulgaria I will make you shopska salad - symbol of our nation and first prepared by people from the region around Sofia.

These "locals" are known as shopi to this day.

2396090379_2bc6dcfbc7.jpg

Hmmm....sounds and looks delicious!

Maybe Sofia does have it's culinary treasures...including the chef ;)

i had ground meat in a whitewine-garlic sauce with porree, parsley and red onions. and as a side dish lime flavoured rice. flushed down with a bottle wine!!! :sm (26):

Sounds terrific! Any pics? whats porree?

Mackerel is delicious but it's got to be really fresh - in our supermarkets it's often old and rank, so I don't buy it, but when I can get it freshly caught it's my favourite fish.
Tonight I'm just having puy lentils cooked in chicken stock, with brown rice (I'll flavour the rice with turmeric) and cabbage

Very good DD. Make sure to take some pics.

Mackerel is deeply frozen here in shops as the sea is far off. I hear that makes it lose most of its beneficial qualities.

Still good for you - lots of omega oils. But does not taste so good as really freshly caught. Best mackerel I ever had was in a cafe by a harbour in Wales - caught off the pier that morning, grilled at lunchtime.

MMM, I would love to visit Scotland, we may go fishing together.

Tell me is it cold where you are now?

Stupid I know but for people like me in Southern Europe we imagine its bitterly cold in Scotland this time of year.

Its 15'C I walked naked today and the doors were open.

Can you do that in Scotland this time of year?

I guess now.

I told you I ask stupid questions sometimes.

I', in England, but close to Scottish border. It was mild (10-12C) till a couple of days ago, but there a dusting of snow last night. Sunny and not too cold today, but a hard frost tonight.

We cook this with pork here, you said you put garlic, and red onions...and what else?

3196796735_54e51fa8a5.jpg

first the onions + garlic + ground meat pan searing with sunflower oil (?). then half a bottle of white wine + some water on it. i like to put some sauce fix (maggi). and last the rest of the veggies, parsley (cheese if you like) in it. pepper+ salt for everybodys taste, et voila :sm (54): no, it'S :sm (39):

first the onions + garlic + ground meat pan searing with sunflower oil (?). then half a bottle of white wine + some water on it. i like to put some sauce fix (maggi). and last the rest of the veggies, parsley (cheese if you like) in it. pepper+ salt for everybodys taste, et voila :sm (54): no, it'S :sm (39):
a lbit like this

Back