Tecpatl

Forum Resident
Another Pasolini movie, this one Medea. Towards the beginning of the movie, Pasolini re-creates ancient fertility sacrifices. A young guy wearing only a loin cloth is tied to a frame and killed. Then his body is cut up and used to bring fertility to the crops.

Interesting video....definitely beautiful young sacrificial lamb and very nice-looking cast, but that soundtrack is strange

I think in 1969 the combination of North African tribal music and Tibetan monastic chant was meant to evoke a feeling of a culture we'd never seen before. Strange on purpose I think.

Thanks Tecpatl for the video posting. I saw this movie a while back in an art movie theater. Because it was a Paosolini movie I expected it to be very sexy and very strange. However, I was not expecting this human sacrifice scene. When I realized what was happening I got an instant rock-hard woody. I loved the fact that the young victim was, up until the last moment, an enthusiastic participant in his own death. After he was killed I had my hands in my pants wanking right there in the theater. I couldn't wait. I looked for a video release of Medea but never found it. I guess I should look again. I love this scene. Thanks again for the Posting.

Back