PiercedChest

Transfixed Torso Thirster
Stuff like this (strictly fantasy) REALLY turns me on: mature naked hairy muscled men killing and getting killed by hard weapons thrust (or shot) into their torso.

From a series by Blade69 called "A savage world".

I get off on this same series boning pumping fierce,
Pierced Budd!!! How much we are alike ! :yes: :circle jerk:

Nothing FINER thn potent, handsome dude gettin' deeply pierced straight away right thru 'is living, vital, vibrant hairy torso !! :Rock2:

Last edited:
The artist is Esharro, also known as blade61_99. His blog is Esharro BloodWorld. I recommend it highly!

This is beautiful artwork, Thanks!

Brutal art by Greasetank

Another artist in this genre was Greasetank (unfortunately, he died in 2008).
Some examples of his work:

Brutal art by Blaze

Another great brutal artist is Blaze.

Check out his site The Blue Blazes: http://www.blueblazes.x0.com.
He's into hangings, impalements, electric torture, bondage etc.
Here's a sample of his work:

One Shot

Guy executed, shot in the balls first. Killer gets off on it.

A series by a 3D artist I found 3 months ago.

Last edited:
There's a great listing of most if not all of these sites in the "Depections of Death" blog. Some I recognize, and you can see them in all of their glory from there.

Brutal vids: Combatposer

Combatposer is a favorite artist of mine, for a long time already.
He uses Poser to create short 3D films of sexy muscular guys getting killed in various ways. You can find many examples on YouTube (they've moved them to the section where you can only see them if you're logged in as 18+ now).

Here's a typical sample:

Brutal art by Goya

The spanish artist Francisco Goya (1746-1828) made several brutal images, shocked by the atrocities he witnessed during the 1808 uprising and ensuing war. His series 'Disasters of war' wasn't published untik 35 years after he died. Here are a few specimens:

But I think he had a fetish for violence and death anyway, because he also did mythological paintings like this one: Kronos devouring his sons.

Herodotus

Herodotus makes high quality homoerotic art. Muscular guys, often superhero-like, get captured, raped and their nuts drained. Loads of pics can be found at http://www.telemachus12.com/guest_herodotus.html. Here are a few samples:

And here's one I love and spiced up a bit, adding some gore:

Also see my other pics in the same ImageBam album.

Brutal art by Bazz

Bazz is a very active photomanipulator.
You can find loads of his work on Google Groups in GayExecutionFantasies.
Here are a few of his best:

Back