I like the Pic

Seeing the knife halfway thru his leg is so fucking sensuous. I love watching the act of dismemberment. Sawing. Cutting thru a man’s flesh. Gets my heart pounding and my cock hard.

This is my favorite. Watch the video in post #4.
Beautiful skin. Beautiful body. Beautiful slicing. Beautiful crosscuts of beautiful bone and flesh. I absolutely love dismemberment and wish I could watch more of these vids. But am so grateful for this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SIR
I also love the sound as the knife saws thru bone or slices thru meat. Accompanied, of course, by the victim’s screams. Live dismemberment is the ultimate pleasure. His Hell will always be my Heaven.

This beats all! What a piece man meat that is being cut up, probably for consumption purposes. Hot masculine victim with a head that would make an excellent fuck toy. This man is absolutely hot as hell.

The cut at the top of the thigh.... takes my breath away and makes me hard everytime I see the dismemberment happen there. I cant wait to be sliced into like that one day.

The cut at the top of the thigh.... takes my breath away and makes me hard everytime I see the dismemberment happen there. I cant wait to be sliced into like that one day.
We should keep in touch so one will know what the other has going. Who knows maybe one of us will find that right connection and share ourselves with them so our bodies will be decapitated and skewed for eating.

Back