shotgun suicide

Its dead. No updates, no money from users.

Why do you pay to keep that lame forum anyway. Just to post links to theYNC?

We find and share original content, we are a gore board.

You are just a bunch of bored people who don't have anything else to do but post meaningless crap on the internet.

BTW Morgan's attack failed.

You suck at everything, even at spamming

You are just a bunch of bored people who don't have anything else to do but post meaningless crap on the internet.

Shutting down registration doesn't stop us.

Here is some lovely pictures for you!! <3

puhlease. are you fucking kidding me? you've stolen shit that i've posted and we both know it. stop trying to act like you're so damn original.

and the shame is, your members (and the folks that can't register now) are going to have to deal with the shitstorm that comes from you acting like such a juvenile across the interwebz. you wouldn't be such a bad guy if you grew up a little and stopped getting so butthurt when you have to deal the consequences of your actions.

puhlease. are you fucking kidding me? you've stolen shit that i've posted and we both know it. stop trying to act like you're so damn original.

and the shame is, your members (and the folks that can't register now) are going to have to deal with the shitstorm that comes from you acting like such a juvenile across the interwebz. you wouldn't be such a bad guy if you grew up a little and stopped getting so butthurt when you have to deal the consequences of your actions.

Those who want to register can register but they are not of any use as the ones that do the active posting have done so long time ago.

AS you can see you suck at spamming, just as you suck at finding new shit.

Thats why your forum is so boring.

:sm (58):

You will never forget the name meatpie until your croak

and when you eat meatpie you will thinkg about me and choke

HAHAHHAHAH

You will never forget the name meatpie until your croak

and when you eat meatpie you will thinkg about me and choke

HAHAHHAHAH

hahahaha good one meatpie!!!

hey if you dont like the forum just leave asshold! no one is asking you to stay! :sm (58):

I'd assume snuffx has female pics mixed in with males too? :(

hey if you dont like the forum just leave asshold! no one is asking you to stay! :sm (58):

I hope you\'re saying that to meatpie seeing as though he got banned last week and has kept reregistering AT LEAST 10 times and trying to spam SnuffX because he got banned for numerously breaking the rules despite being warned. This is happening BECAUSE OF HIM. He initiated everything and wouldn\'t let things go, maintaining a \"terrorist mentality\" about his continuing to spam our board, so we\'re getting him back.

You should go over to http://forum.snuffx.com/ and take a look. The ones that are still up are less than half of what he\'s been up to since they got sick of editing the posts and decided to just delete them. The stuff that has been deleted is typical spam posts that got him banned in the first place. he also mimicked other member\'s usernames, taking their avatar and sigs. Unfortunately for him, we\'re not as retarded as he is.

All that after he had a couple posts on here talking about how spamming people is immature and all that bullshit.

This all happened because he got a TEMPORARY ban for continuously breaking rules. He threw such a cry baby fit that he got a permanent ban and then went totally immature ape shit over it.

You\'d think as a forum administrator he wouldn\'t act the way he does. Instead he acts like tough shit saying that \"we should\'ve protected his account\" and now it\'s \"forum war.\"

He\'s not a victim or anything close to innocent.

All he had to do was GTFO and he refused. So we finally took care of it.

I\'d assume snuffx has female pics mixed in with males too? :(

SnuffX has everything.

And no, our forum isn\'t boring or dying. Our 5,000 members compared to this board\'s 600. Yea. We\'re doing fine.

I hate when they have destroyed pulpy faces. He doesn't even have a nice body to make up for it.:(

SnuffX has everything.

And no, our forum isn\'t boring or dying. Our 5,000 members compared to this board\'s 600. Yea. We\'re doing fine.

We're more specialized on this forum.

Your forum is absolutely boring, I will devastate your lame board

Back