Soap in Cock

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I had a shower and when I washed my young sausage, soap entered my cock.

I felt intense burning and when I tried to pee the pain was very strong.

Anyway, in about 10 to 15 minutes I peed it all out but hell, that was torture!

Has it happend to you guys?

How to prevent this?

First time it has happened to me.

Your cock is PH natural, and soap is light caustic. It tends to irritate your mucus cells in your cock, making it very painful. And it is a sensitive spot, so it hurts. Pee is lightly acidic, making the PH balance normal again. But the agony is very painful, I know...

Happened to me aswell

No harm done :)

Never to me, I'll have to try it and see.

Lol, why try it? I don't thing it's happened to me either.

it happened to me while i was about 20. stayed in motel, used soap as lube. hurt so and couldn't it to stop. about 20 min to clear. have never, never used soap again.

I have had it happen to me when I am jacking off in the shower and using soap as a lube. I have had it happen tied up in my leathers and boots. The guy Jacking me off used dawn as a lube. I liked it strugaling against my bonds in my leathers. I don't do it too often. but it can be a turn on.

My first thought when I read Meatpie's opening comment was that he was experiencing the burning of gonorrhea, and that the fact that he'd been using soap was just coincidental. Now I read all these responses from guys who've also burned their urethras with soap. It's never bothered me in that way, but I guess there must be something to the soap thing, because you can't all have gonorrhea. Outlawbiker, I used Dawn once as a lubricant for masturbation, and that was a BIG MISTAKE. Over a period of 24 hours, the Dawn caused the skin of my dick to crack open and peel off. It would seem soap CAN mess with one's dick, both inside and out. :O

Laundry detergent is very expensive, headsman. There is a huge black market in Tide that's been stolen off store shelves by gangs of gypsies. Also, when you shower with laundry detergent, you can take a load of wash in with you and save time.

I once showered with Bleach, i had no unpleasant sensations showering but afterwards i smelled like a public bathhouse. :D

Bleach is very useful around the house, but you don't want to bathe in it. Vinegar is good too, and that you CAN bathe in.

Back