Welcome stethman, have fun posting.

I also enjoy listenin the a guy's heart,pumping inside the chest,or the thought of something piercing the heart,or just about anything to do with the heart!

:hot:Well, nothing heat me up than a man that put his hand on my chest and listens my heart throbe...and that he want the same! sure that we have a dagger in hands and we desire to put deeper in heart is better:hot:! or only if my listener desires to piercing trough my herart is very exiting..:shooting spree:
I love to have a blade hit to my heart or a gun..is real hot for me!:number one:

Last edited:
Me, Too. Started with my little buddy, Randy. He was red-haired and very light skinned - the veins on his chest stood out like blue-lines on a road-map. Once, when we were about 12/13, we were up in his room, and he took off his shirt. He held his hands over his head, and just to his lower left pec, I could see a strong and steady beating, his heart. He took my hand and placed it over his chest, I was a bit bigger, so my hand went over his whole chest. I could feel his ribs move with each breath, and I could feel his heart beating. I could tell he got a kick out of that. Soon, we were having Army-Man Knife Fights, no shirts. H knew I could pin him easy, so after five or ten minutes of wrestling with his hand usually ending up over my heart more than once, I'd finally pin his hands behind him, and held my blade (butter knife) over his heart. His visible heartbeat would be strong and rapid on his chest, and he'd breathing hard, slim belly tense, as I held the aimed at the pounding in his chest. He's struggle to break free and the , I jab the knife at his chest, pretend stab right through his heart. He'd stiffen in my grip, and left out a groan. Then he'd start panting and coughing, and I'd pretend to twist the blade into his chest further. He's weaken and fall still (dead) with his ear against my bare-chest, listening to my heart. We kept this up into High School and after we were both married, with kids.
Oh, yeah, when he got to kill me, it was usually with a gun, shot through my heart.

I'm Your Guy !! Shirtless, or naked. Hands tied behind my back, or tied to a tree / post. Sweat trickles over my pecs, down my abs. Heart is beating so forcefully that my lower left pec pulses - rapid and strong. You place your hand on my chest, your fingers dig into the spaces between my ribs, like your trying to tear my heart from my lean body with your bare hand. Chest is heaving fearcely, I can feel my own heart pound against your hand. You then reach behind your back and grab a 9-inch serrated blade. You hold that deadly blade over my eyes, waving it back and forth in front of me, then hold the tip against my visible heart beat. I'm standing stiff, I let out a low groan with each breath. You jab my chest just enough to cut my skin, a thin trail of blood trickles down my pec, and over my abs, circles the edges of my navel. I can see you fascinated by the blood trailing down my trembling body. You look into my eyes then, I see your shoulder bulge, as you thrust the blade deep into my chest. I feel the blade break my ribs, tear through my muscles, and shred my pounding heart. I arch my back as the hilt of your blade hits my chest.

I'm Your Guy !! Shirtless, or naked. Hands tied behind my back, or tied to a tree / post. Sweat trickles over my pecs, down my abs. Heart is beating so forcefully that my lower left pec pulses - rapid and strong. You place your hand on my chest, your fingers dig into the spaces between my ribs, like your trying to tear my heart from my lean body with your bare hand. Chest is heaving fearcely, I can feel my own heart pound against your hand. You then reach behind your back and grab a 9-inch serrated blade. You hold that deadly blade over my eyes, waving it back and forth in front of me, then hold the tip against my visible heart beat. I'm standing stiff, I let out a low groan with each breath. You jab my chest just enough to cut my skin, a thin trail of blood trickles down my pec, and over my abs, circles the edges of my navel. I can see you fascinated by the blood trailing down my trembling body. You look into my eyes then, I see your shoulder bulge, as you thrust the blade deep into my chest. I feel the blade break my ribs, tear through my muscles, and shred my pounding heart. I arch my back as the hilt of your blade hits my chest.
Exactly what I want to do with you

Back