Wow! Great pics and really hot. Imagining myself with others, stripped naked in front of a firing squad, in the deep woods.

Take it from me, being tied nude to a stake , outdoors is very erotic! i loveit. I dion't want a bullet through the heart though. I would prefer the spear pushed into y lower belly.It will give much more time to appreciate all the sensations and watch the reactions of the killer and the watchers.... probably wanking furiously

So fucking hot! Firing squad executions are my hardon!!!

Mine too, buddy! After I'm tied up there is nothing that I wouldn't find erotic, but 10 bullets hitting my chest would make me cum!

Mine too, buddy! After I'm tied up there is nothing that I wouldn't find erotic, but 10 bullets hitting my chest would make me cum!

Ten rounds rip through my pump, it explodes with volcanic fury, coincident with my death orgasm exploding with even greater urgency. All over in a moment, a moment never to be repeated, never to be outdone...

You were led out into the field beneath a sturdy Oak on a hot sunny cloudless day, naked as the day you were born, your cock and balls swinging wildly because of your unsteady nervous and faltering gait.

A stout rope was slipped over your head and pulled up tight against your throat then tied off to the tree in such a manner that you had to stand up on the balls of your feet to keep from choking yourself. In your panic you struggled with your free arms to loosen the rope and get some slack because it was already getting hard to breath and you could feel blood vessels in your neck and face bulging and throbbing.

That's not all the was bulging and throbbing of course for while you struggled against the restraints, your light strangulation was causing your cock to swell, fill with blood, throb and stretch out bulging with life while your big low hanging balls were pulling up tight against the base of your cock ready to fire.

While all that excitement was going on the 6 men who brought you out here had all taken aim and with a silent wave of my hand all the rifles went off as if 6 triggers had been pulled by one man....POW POW POW POW POW POW !!

Six rifles ejaculated six heavy lumps of lead with ferocious explosions of fire and smoke and 6 lumps of lead impacted your left pec and underarm at the same time and while you were still concerned with catching a little air your heart was exploding in your chest, punched through and chewed up by twirling ragged lumps of steaming hot lead.

Your cock knew even before you did that it's time had cum and it rocketed multiple great arcing white jets of your seed out onto the ground as it convulsed, then dry heaved, then stood there bobbing but not losing it's erection as all blood in your body had stopped circulating.

Time in these situations has a curious way of distorting of stretching off into the distance and spaces can be seen between events but truthfully this all happened in 15 seconds. Your arms plummeted from above your head and slammed into your hot naked thighs, hanging there like meat from the butcher shop as your head tilted forward eyeing the men who had just shot you, your mouth opening as if to say why or what but at that time another 6 slugs had exploded from the guns of the men who had now moved 6 steps closer to you and in an instant 6 more heavy lead slugs tore into your abdomen from your pubes to your sternum and from hip to hip.

You jerked violently as if there was still life in you but in truth the only thing that animated you now was the physics of a human body stopping a small lead object at a tremendous velocity. The men would halve the distance once again and fire 6 more slugs into your strong stretched out back as your body hung limply but the rope around your throat, blood flowing from multiple bullet wound, your mouth and your anus.

We left you hanging and dripping there for nature, or whomever might be passing by to find you and counted our blessings that the great HORGULA had been slain.

Back