Hi
I would definetly like to see the pics, its not pussy I need to see, but I like human bodies cut, and some boyish females are better to look at than some old fatso guys.

not all who chose to work in morgues are necros

I believe 100% of morgue workers are hidden necrophiles, of course they don't all like the same things but there is always that "interest" in dead bodies that draws people to choose this kind of job.

Such hidden things are in all of us, but must people are afraid to acknowledge it. An interest in a body from the inside is not a bad thing. Perhaps a little deviation from the average, but not necessarily sick.

I would say that the norm for most people is a sort of dark ages level of understanding of things. And that's how they want it to be. I think it's mostly due to the majority not being intellectually curious, probably because of average intelligence.

Last edited:
I'm not Bisexuality, but my COCK erect by this girl......
Can I share these photo(video) too?

I would say that the norm for most people is a sort of dark ages level of understanding of things. And that's how they want it to be. I think it's mostly due to the majority not being intellectually curious, probably because of average intelligence.

It is an excellent phrase for what I was trying to say: "intellectually curious". Since I work in science, I can report that this is mostly missing from scientists, too. They are copyists, not question anything, not trying new things, testing new ideas. Although this would be their mission!? So what can I expect from non-scientists? Having grown up in the seventies-eighties, that era was totally different and I pity those who grow up now, because they do not even have a chance to know what went wrong.

Autopsies are normal, and I heard from physicians that because autopsies are not performed today as a regular practice, many diseases remain undiagnosed.

autopsy girls

I would be very interested in both pictures and videos. Especially younger female autopsies. For pictures, multiple pictures of the same girl especially interesting. Is there any way to share these?

thank you for this, i like to join your request and esp. videos. please can you share? otaifisi.

Im very interested in pictures and videos of the autopsies, will you send me those?

Cool man, I really interested your pic and vids, would you share me plz? do you have also pics or vids they are lay in the morgue too? thx man

Good topic. This sort of reminds me of the defunct Rob's Necro Fantasy site, except there aren't any mortician stories.

I am ready to sent the full autopsy set with no watermarks but only to forum elite users.

This is not what you said initially, and is changing with great frequency. How can I be a forum elite member? I do not have access to such materials as you, and for a set of pictures it would quite possibly not worth such huge effort. I am only interested in girls, anyway, and as it occurs to me, this was the only set I liked so much. Actually, if you can post a few more with watermarks from time to time, that's quite OK with me. And this set, of course, the same girl.

Back