Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the Moscow Metro! With millions of young russian studs riding the trains every day its the world's second busiest metro system after Tokyo.

:sm (32): Cute Dead Guys exclusive thread. Here are some corpses for you from the Moscow subway. LOL!!!
Pics with original captions from englishrussia.com

16.jpg

28.jpg

People around those two guys are not interested in them, it’s a common thing.

32.jpg

The young lady more ebmarassed by the fact she would be now on somebody’s digital photo print than by the fact that a guy is sleeping next to her.

:sm (43):
8.jpg

They don’t spend a lot of time creating some new sleeping poses, just lay down and sleep. Probably that’s why they don’t attract people’s attention - there is no creative approach in their actions. Though this guy took of his boots before putting his legs on the seat, at least he is polite, he cares not to spoil the seat.

9.jpg

Here is the example of mutual cooperation. It’s much more convinient to use one’s friend’s body as a pillow than to law down on a bare leathercloth seat.

24.jpg

13.jpg

18.jpg

22.jpg

40.jpg

27.jpg

12.jpg

38.jpg

HMMMM Sad relection of a society - it seems like the Russians have an even bigger drinking problem then the irish. First Guy is impressive though

maybe I am just pretending?

Oh, I don't know. Or maybe you have a split personality: Affectionate and caring one day - vicious, cold and murderous the next. Personally, when I am travelling on the tube ,I have a general distaste for humanity.

32.jpg

The young lady more embarassed by the fact she would be now on somebody’s digital photo print than by the fact that a guy is sleeping next to her.

I thought this was a drag queen or transgender.

AWESOME thread, Meatpie.
loveyou.gif

I love that uniformed sleeping guy, he's so cute. No one copped a feel? I also like the one who took his shoes off. Very cute too but I wish his face was visible. I never see cute guys passed out on the train. It's because of the quality of life improvements a previous mayor here thought up. I do see very un-cute dirty stinking bums every now and then though, but thankfully not often.

O Or maybe you have a split personality: Affectionate and caring one day - vicious, cold and murderous the next.

Yes, exactly. I am bipolar.

Personally, when I am travelling on the tube ,I have a general distaste for humanity.

And why is that? What do you feel?

. I never see cute guys passed out on the train. It's because of the quality of life improvements a previous mayor here thought up. I do see very un-cute dirty stinking bums every now and then though, but thankfully not often.

Same here. Yesterday some fat, obese young man was near me on the tram he smelt worse then a corpse. :sm (30):

I would love to find a passed out young guy on the metro late at night, I would drag him home and fuck him.

We don't have a subway...but you can usually find some cute, passed out lads on the top deck of the bus...:sm (52):

Intresting bus, we have only one double decker in Sofia.

awwe, that mutual cooperation one is kinda cute. :p

They all died. :(

I love that uniformed sleeping guy, he's so cute. No one copped a feel? I also like the one who took his shoes off. Very cute too but I wish his face was visible. I never see cute guys passed out on the train. It's because of the quality of life improvements a previous mayor here thought up. I do see very un-cute dirty stinking bums every now and then though, but thankfully not often.

О! yes! I very like men that is very drunk too, and sleep. Then it is possible to move their bodies, take off their boots and socks, and to caress and smell their feet.
In this moment, feet at many of them are very fragrant.
For us it was before possible very often to meet the drunk fellows that slept straight outside.
But now, when in our city chose a new mayor, a situation changed.
and now, alas...it is rareness. :(

Back