• Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
abyvkdWN.jpg

If you have, when did you first try? What method did you use?

Did you get scared you might actually die?

Do you prefer stark naked or with undies and socks on?

I was 12, I hanged myself from a pipe in the laundry room. I passed out and spent 2 months in the hospital. Now when I play, its clothed, using a combination of belts on my bed. One around my feet, a middle belt and then one forming a noose.

it would be so erotic to die in this way, but it would be the last time. And then? Asphyxia is Great!

Now I tried to hang myself so in my room, but I got a headache cause it's to strong. Strangulation must be done well, but now I'm burning of desire and really want to suffocate.
Please, some cute guy asphyxate me, with a plastic bag or also with your hands!

YEah, I have tried it, never afraid I would die though (to me that is part of the turn on is the risk), I have hung myself with a rope, and used a bag. I am always naked and getting off when I do it. I cum super fast when I aea play. I haven't hung my self in awhile, usually now its just a bag because it leaves no marks.

How exactly do you do it with a bag?

I first tried when i was 16, i tied a knot like in the middle of a long rope, and stuck it on the other side of the door, i was on my very tip toes, and started j/o i was just in my boxer briefs. I felt like i was going to passout, but then i came and quickly removed the rope.

How old are you now?

I started at 18, I hanged myself on a pipe, feet dangling in the air I was stark naked and came hard without touching myself, shooting cum two metres away.

I was so skinny my neck didn't snap...later I realized how dangerous autoerotic is and stopped.

I did it on other guys and it was wild, hot play, we both came hard.

21 - perfect age for a guy to hang himself during autoerotic.

i never use with me self, but yes use with a other and all time with asistance, u alone can kill u self like a David carragain ex-Kung fu actor died in thailand with autoerotic asphyxia play

Hey Meatpie, You ask how I do it with a bag? Usually I just take a plastic shopping bag, (I prefer clear ones) put it over my head and wrap a rope around my neck a couple times, and tie it off. It is very effective, and if I am not hard when I start I am hard very quick, and cumming super fast. Sometimes I use a belt but the rope gets a tighter seal. Sometimes I put duct tape over my mouth to change it up a little.

The hottest thing I ever did though was I had a friend of mine, tie me up and he teased me a bit, then put a bag over my head and tie it off, and he blew me while a suffocated. It was so hot, he has only done it once because he isn't into breath control but he did it to let me experience it.

i do it on a regular basis,
noose play is hot, next to screwing feet it my favorite thing!

You guys are crazy. I've never done it and I never will. I'm sure it feels good but I just can't do something that endangers my life like that.

Experimented with it in high school, imagining I was being strangled by a killer...would use a rope twisted around the doorknob and then around my neck and sit down slowly, or would wrap layers of clothing around my face. Haven't done it in a long time, given the danger. Not how I'd like to die...at least not by my own hands.

My best school-friend at the age of 16 played hanging himself in his bedroom wardrobe whilst masturbating. He slipped and killed himself. His mother found him the next morning. More than 40 years later I still dream about him and his dying moments. We used to have school-boy sexual fun together. He had a great body that I adored! I still miss him. Be careful, guys!

My best school-friend at the age of 16 played hanging himself in his bedroom wardrobe whilst masturbating.

Poor dude, was he stark naked? Do you sometimes wish you found him?

Back