Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
I've been choking myself all day, if someone wants to come over and take over, please let me know!!!

When I was younger 12-13, I had my first experience purely by accident caused by a bit of youthful stupidity. Like many I was a fan of superman and had wish I could fly like him through the air so one day I wanted to try it. I climbed huge tree while in my backyard planning to jump off it to have the experience of soaring. I got small bungee cords and linked one around a small branch above me attached to another looped around my neck so that I would apparently be held up by them. But I wanted to be safe so I put on a red lifejacket for cushion incase I hit something. Standing there in bright blue shorts that were thin but skin tight, white shirt with a bulgy lifejacket and a miniature noose attached.

I simply walked off a branched and fell straight down, but was caught between two large branches. The cord tightened around my neck but fortunately loose enough to breathe. Confused I cried out: Ahhh, what, I am stuck. The corded rubbed and burned my neck while I squirmed violently in place trying to plead with the tree: "aahh, let go, it hurts, it hurts, PLEASE LET GO UHH!" Dangling there I was wedge between the tree’s limbs with my arms pinned painfully to my sides. I tried to get them free but to no avail and I jerked violently trying to loosen myself. The branches scratched my bare arms and legs causing me to scream in agony. Slowly my efforts paid off as I gradually sank between the branches. However I noticed the cord tightening more and more. I jerked enough downward to allowed my legs to swing freely but once again I was stuck on smaller branches. The cords painfully started to dig into my throat. I screamed for help, crying, yelling out as loud as my choke voice could. I beg and pleaded hoping that the neighbors would hear or a passing stranger. Unfortunately no one came. As the pain intensified I could take in less and less air, a heat swept over my body. In panic I kicked wildly even sometimes hitting the tree. Filled with fear I started to frantically hit the undersides of the branches with my knees. Desperate grunts and yelps continued for what felt like an eternity as i bruised my legs pounding at the limbs. I hoped my efforts would free me letting me to drop straight down to the ground. But I didn’t understand the flaw in my logic, how every twist and kick inched me closer to a grim demise.

To ease the tension around my neck I tried moving my head desperately hoping it would loosen. It had only succeeded in rubbing and burning my neck. Panting on painfully: "uh glah uhh huh ahh gah gluck gah ahhh NOAA ach ACK!" I slowly started to sink again but only enough to free up to my elbow. The cord was hanging me slowly, mercilessly. I could no longer yell, only silence as I twisted and struggled helplessly. For some reason I thought that I would be saved if only I could unstrap the lifejacket and thereby fall out of it and free. I managed to reach on hand toward the bottom strap. Clawing at it, my thoughts were: "I am so close, come on, PLEASE!" Tears ran down my cheeks as I twisted and tugged at the straps. Finally I unlock it but there were two more straps even higher up out of reach. My fear then turned to dread even as I still tried to pry the jacket open. All I was thinking was: "Why isn’t anyone helping me? Why aren’t they coming?" My heart racing I gyrated and twisted only to feel a sudden new sensation. My manhood began to extent. It certainly wasn’t the first time but at the time I didn’t understand it. I didn’t know why it was happening now. As it enlarged my shorts began to tighten around my butt cheeks and thighs. Every kick and jar from my legs caused the material to rub me off. It was a new and terrifying feeling that muddled any clear thoughts I had left. Saliva slowly dripped from the side of my mouth and my fingers clawed deeper into the rubbery jacket while my body slowly rediscovered the ecstasy of orgasm.

Then all of a sudden before I could experience bliss with my shorts getting ever tighter my shoulders cleared the branches and I fell straight down slowing to a stop by the fully stretched out cord leaving me several inches off the ground. I remember briefly the pain as the cord seem to yank upwards and I was now truly hanging. Now no air was passing through my throat and with no rescue in sight I approached a tragic end. With a small burst of fight I desperately kicked and swung my legs wildly causing me to spin and twist above the ground. A strong wind kick up and I could feel the thrashing wind against my face as if to tease me with air.

Manhood flopped about as I twisted in the wind the weight of which smacked constantly into the sides of my legs. My fingered dugged into jacket still trying to pull the lifejacket open and noticing small spasms in my arms it became too difficult to keep them raised.. With my own weight asphyxiating me my head lowered touching my chin to my chest. Filled with sheer pain and a growing numbnes I closed my eyes tight and only manage to lift my right leg a little trying to kick air before my right foot hung down but my right knee stayed lifted up. Staying like this I stretched my left foot down as much as possible but only grazing the tips of the blades of grass below. Bit by bit my right knee began to lower, still caressing the side of my manhood as it fell. For a moment I could feel the throbbing pulse of my heart pounding coming from my cock as it touched the knee. As the knee lowered so did the heart rate. Slower and slower, all left me until every muscle went limp. Even with a hard-on all I felt was nothing then a warm darkness enveloped me.

I didn’t know how much time had passed but I awoke on the ground, the cord still around my throat and still attached to the branch that had thankfully broken when my full weight had been applied to it. I coughed, panted, and slowly had my hand make its way toward my neck to loosen the noose. I didn’t get up for what could have been an hour. My legs and arms all scratched up, red marks around my neck, red faced, and struggling to breathe I went back inside to sleep. Fortunately by the next day it had healed enough to where I could just say I fell in the backyard.

What I did was incredibly stupid but for awhile I blamed the tree and the bungee cords, thinking that they had set up some death trap especially for me to kill me slowly and torture my small body. When really had the branch not broken I would have obviously hanged in the end. Secondly was the bungee cords, had I chosen rope instead then I would have hanged as soon as I walked off the tree, I would have even been too high to reach the two branches that trapped me. Granted I would have been free to claw at my neck sooner and twist while dangling freely, but my strength would have faded faster and my young body might have succumbed to the noose’s grip long before the branch had time to weaken and break.

Overall I consider myself very lucky, it would be awhile later until I would encounter asphyxia again. And even a little later until I started to understand it sexually. But this experience is what started my desire in asphyxia and the feeling of helplessness that I would pursue quite dangerously solo soon after, for awhile anyway.

I used to self hang all the time. It's a wonder I didn't lose it and kill myself. A few close calls didn't scare me. That only made me want to take it farther while trying to be more sure I'd get out of it. Still, I think I've seen pics of people that died trying about every way I ever came up with.

When I was younger 12-13, I had my first experience purely by accident caused by a bit of youthful stupidity. Like many I was a fan of superman and had wish I could fly like him through the air so one day I wanted to try it. I climbed huge tree while in my backyard planning to jump off it to have the experience of soaring. I got small bungee cords and linked one around a small branch above me attached to another looped around my neck so that I would apparently be held up by them. But I wanted to be safe so I put on a red lifejacket for cushion incase I hit something. Standing there in bright blue shorts that were thin but skin tight, white shirt with a bulgy lifejacket and a miniature noose attached.

I simply walked off a branched and fell straight down, but was caught between two large branches. The cord tightened around my neck but fortunately loose enough to breathe. Confused I cried out: Ahhh, what, I am stuck. The corded rubbed and burned my neck while I squirmed violently in place trying to plead with the tree: "aahh, let go, it hurts, it hurts, PLEASE LET GO UHH!" Dangling there I was wedge between the tree’s limbs with my arms pinned painfully to my sides. I tried to get them free but to no avail and I jerked violently trying to loosen myself. The branches scratched my bare arms and legs causing me to scream in agony. Slowly my efforts paid off as I gradually sank between the branches. However I noticed the cord tightening more and more. I jerked enough downward to allowed my legs to swing freely but once again I was stuck on smaller branches. The cords painfully started to dig into my throat. I screamed for help, crying, yelling out as loud as my choke voice could. I beg and pleaded hoping that the neighbors would hear or a passing stranger. Unfortunately no one came. As the pain intensified I could take in less and less air, a heat swept over my body. In panic I kicked wildly even sometimes hitting the tree. Filled with fear I started to frantically hit the undersides of the branches with my knees. Desperate grunts and yelps continued for what felt like an eternity as i bruised my legs pounding at the limbs. I hoped my efforts would free me letting me to drop straight down to the ground. But I didn’t understand the flaw in my logic, how every twist and kick inched me closer to a grim demise.

To ease the tension around my neck I tried moving my head desperately hoping it would loosen. It had only succeeded in rubbing and burning my neck. Panting on painfully: "uh glah uhh huh ahh gah gluck gah ahhh NOAA ach ACK!" I slowly started to sink again but only enough to free up to my elbow. The cord was hanging me slowly, mercilessly. I could no longer yell, only silence as I twisted and struggled helplessly. For some reason I thought that I would be saved if only I could unstrap the lifejacket and thereby fall out of it and free. I managed to reach on hand toward the bottom strap. Clawing at it, my thoughts were: "I am so close, come on, PLEASE!" Tears ran down my cheeks as I twisted and tugged at the straps. Finally I unlock it but there were two more straps even higher up out of reach. My fear then turned to dread even as I still tried to pry the jacket open. All I was thinking was: "Why isn’t anyone helping me? Why aren’t they coming?" My heart racing I gyrated and twisted only to feel a sudden new sensation. My manhood began to extent. It certainly wasn’t the first time but at the time I didn’t understand it. I didn’t know why it was happening now. As it enlarged my shorts began to tighten around my butt cheeks and thighs. Every kick and jar from my legs caused the material to rub me off. It was a new and terrifying feeling that muddled any clear thoughts I had left. Saliva slowly dripped from the side of my mouth and my fingers clawed deeper into the rubbery jacket while my body slowly rediscovered the ecstasy of orgasm.

Then all of a sudden before I could experience bliss with my shorts getting ever tighter my shoulders cleared the branches and I fell straight down slowing to a stop by the fully stretched out cord leaving me several inches off the ground. I remember briefly the pain as the cord seem to yank upwards and I was now truly hanging. Now no air was passing through my throat and with no rescue in sight I approached a tragic end. With a small burst of fight I desperately kicked and swung my legs wildly causing me to spin and twist above the ground. A strong wind kick up and I could feel the thrashing wind against my face as if to tease me with air.

Manhood flopped about as I twisted in the wind the weight of which smacked constantly into the sides of my legs. My fingered dugged into jacket still trying to pull the lifejacket open and noticing small spasms in my arms it became too difficult to keep them raised.. With my own weight asphyxiating me my head lowered touching my chin to my chest. Filled with sheer pain and a growing numbnes I closed my eyes tight and only manage to lift my right leg a little trying to kick air before my right foot hung down but my right knee stayed lifted up. Staying like this I stretched my left foot down as much as possible but only grazing the tips of the blades of grass below. Bit by bit my right knee began to lower, still caressing the side of my manhood as it fell. For a moment I could feel the throbbing pulse of my heart pounding coming from my cock as it touched the knee. As the knee lowered so did the heart rate. Slower and slower, all left me until every muscle went limp. Even with a hard-on all I felt was nothing then a warm darkness enveloped me.

I didn’t know how much time had passed but I awoke on the ground, the cord still around my throat and still attached to the branch that had thankfully broken when my full weight had been applied to it. I coughed, panted, and slowly had my hand make its way toward my neck to loosen the noose. I didn’t get up for what could have been an hour. My legs and arms all scratched up, red marks around my neck, red faced, and struggling to breathe I went back inside to sleep. Fortunately by the next day it had healed enough to where I could just say I fell in the backyard.

What I did was incredibly stupid but for awhile I blamed the tree and the bungee cords, thinking that they had set up some death trap especially for me to kill me slowly and torture my small body. When really had the branch not broken I would have obviously hanged in the end. Secondly was the bungee cords, had I chosen rope instead then I would have hanged as soon as I walked off the tree, I would have even been too high to reach the two branches that trapped me. Granted I would have been free to claw at my neck sooner and twist while dangling freely, but my strength would have faded faster and my young body might have succumbed to the noose’s grip long before the branch had time to weaken and break.

Overall I consider myself very lucky, it would be awhile later until I would encounter asphyxia again. And even a little later until I started to understand it sexually. But this experience is what started my desire in asphyxia and the feeling of helplessness that I would pursue quite dangerously solo soon after, for awhile anyway.

Three times I have passed out - and like you something has always broken leaving me crumpled on the floor. Thanks for sharing.

This personally happened to me when I was 12. The memories are burn deep as if it were yesterday. In no way am I promoting any kid try this… I was foolish for attempting it in the first place.

I'm into being hung… have been since I was a young kid. I'd strip naked and hang myself from the garage rafters when no one was home after school. I'd put a towel around my neck first to hide rope marks then tie a non slip noose around my neck before stepping off the chair and dangle in the air for several seconds before getting back up on the chair. One time and my last time for many years afterwards, I started off the same but this time the chair slid back about a foot as I step off, I instantly knew it was out of reach as I dangled in air. I tried hooking my foot on the back of it but this only started me spinning in circles, each time around I'd make a desperate lunge for it with my foot sometimes touching it before starting back around again. I was starting to panic and was kicking wildly as I felt this was it for me. I felt my bladder let loose and my bowels begin to open and warm shit begin to run down my naked legs. I started to think who was going to find my naked body here later on this evening. I could no longer hold my hands around the rope above my head and they dropped to my side, my legs now only scissored out when the chair came into view and then limp for the next go around, I started crying and more shit was expelled me. I figured I had one or two more tries for the chair before I'd black out because it was taking longer to complete each circle. I wanted to save what energy I had till the right moment, if someone had walked in at that moment they would have seen a naked pre puberty 12 year old dead and motionless except for turning clockwise from the rope. As I spotted the chair through the corner of my eye and I though it was taking forever and fear maybe I'd stop short before making it around. As I now turned so it was straight in front of me I mustard what little energy I had left. I threw out my right leg as far as I could hitting the chair but missing hooking it. I then scissored my legs sending my left leg out as far as I could and felt it catch hold of it and slowly drew it in close to me till my right foot could firmly rest on it taking the weight off the rope. With shaking hands I untied the rope from my neck and stepped down to the floor sat down there and cried for several minutes before getting a shower to wash off the shit from my legs. I figured this lasted no more than 4 minutes from start to finish, but felt like hours hanging there.

This personally happened to me when I was 12. The memories are burn deep as if it were yesterday. In no way am I promoting any kid try this… I was foolish for attempting it in the first place.

I'm into being hung… have been since I was a young kid. I'd strip naked and hang myself from the garage rafters when no one was home after school. I'd put a towel around my neck first to hide rope marks then tie a non slip noose around my neck before stepping off the chair and dangle in the air for several seconds before getting back up on the chair. One time and my last time for many years afterwards, I started off the same but this time the chair slid back about a foot as I step off, I instantly knew it was out of reach as I dangled in air. I tried hooking my foot on the back of it but this only started me spinning in circles, each time around I'd make a desperate lunge for it with my foot sometimes touching it before starting back around again. I was starting to panic and was kicking wildly as I felt this was it for me. I felt my bladder let loose and my bowels begin to open and warm shit begin to run down my naked legs. I started to think who was going to find my naked body here later on this evening. I could no longer hold my hands around the rope above my head and they dropped to my side, my legs now only scissored out when the chair came into view and then limp for the next go around, I started crying and more shit was expelled me. I figured I had one or two more tries for the chair before I'd black out because it was taking longer to complete each circle. I wanted to save what energy I had till the right moment, if someone had walked in at that moment they would have seen a naked pre puberty 12 year old dead and motionless except for turning clockwise from the rope. As I spotted the chair through the corner of my eye and I though it was taking forever and fear maybe I'd stop short before making it around. As I now turned so it was straight in front of me I mustard what little energy I had left. I threw out my right leg as far as I could hitting the chair but missing hooking it. I then scissored my legs sending my left leg out as far as I could and felt it catch hold of it and slowly drew it in close to me till my right foot could firmly rest on it taking the weight off the rope. With shaking hands I untied the rope from my neck and stepped down to the floor sat down there and cried for several minutes before getting a shower to wash off the shit from my legs. I figured this lasted no more than 4 minutes from start to finish, but felt like hours hanging there.

Too hot to imagine..:hang:

I agree with you Dallasnoose about the danger of doing this alone. What happened to you was rather than asphyxia, as you said you could breath, was that your carotids were compressed. That is why you got that light headed buzzy feeling which is very pleasureable. It doesn't take long to be taken out when the noose or anything else is positioned just right so that it compresses your carotids and it doesn't take a lot of pressure or compression. A noose around your neck and just leaning forward with your upper body weight being suspended by the noose is enough. If placed well you can go out in about 6-9 seconds. That is why it is so dangerous to play alone doing this. Often by the time you start to feel the buzzy light headed feeling it is too late to recover enough to release yourself before you are on that "one way trip". That is why a lot of guys that do this on their own to play end up dead.

I have a very detailed description of how to setup a noose and do a modified hanging by leaning over from a kneeling postion without causing pain or extreme discomfort. It was written by a young man that had his computer post it automatically to a web site that was about how to commit suicide for those that wanted to die or were terminal and wanted to end their lives. He said in the article that he was going to do it and that if you were reading it he had suceeded. Rather tragic when you think about it. He was obviously gay from some of his comments and for whatever reason had lost hope.

This seems like good advice from a man who knows what he's talking about. But if you play this game with somebody else, shouldn't you still make sure he knows how to resuscitate you if you stop breathing or your heart stops beating? I believe that even the slightest pressure on the blood vessels in your neck can cause this to happen.

I have always liked a 1" manilla rope with 13 coils tied in a traditional western noose tied off at the end. I like to have a hangman tighten it around my neck and slowly pull me up until I begin to go out. Man this is great. I am nude and I come all over the place. Yum!

I know, I do not why it does not show the actual video.

I had sort of mentioned this in my post, but I was kind of curious as to what others thought. I know a lot of posters around here aren't much into females generally, but does anyone else who practices AEA cross-dress to any extent while doing it? When I started adding that into the mix, it was just the typical lingerie pieces at first: stockings, panties, etc. Gradually I picked up some more elaborate outfits like dresses and maid costumes. I even made up a pair of fake boobs which sort of work. I just find that it adds to my experience, and sometimes if I spend a long time preparing that prior to the hanging, I end up nearly cumming before my feet are even in the air.

the final - is not part of the click able section so you need to copy past the text to get the link to work.

Back