Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
Welcome, Badtom - and we're looking forward to that bonus/I] !

Here's the thing: I look at what others have posted, and then I look at my own, personal efforts, and think: hmmm, not as good.

I dunno, what do you think? Is honest, real, self hanging play OK, even if it isn't the very best possible? Or should I try harder?

Of course, trying harder might mean dying. Shit, I think I'm getting hard.

It's a dilemma.

Go for it - if it's honst real self-hanging play it's got to be good!
As for trying harder, shit, I'm getting hard, dying - where's the dilemma :)
Not serious about the last bit of course - but I know from your other posts that you know the risks and precautions, and that someone dying for real by accident suddenly isn't hot at all in real life it's a tragedy.

Thanks for the advice. I will post some of my (possibly lame) self-hangings.

Until I found CDG (Wait? Cobra-Be-Gone? No, no, Cute-Dead-Guys! :tognue2:) I never imagined there might be a place to publish them.

One of the things I keep pondering & working on is how to make a really good hanging simulator. Not one where you can make a great movie or photograph-- Hollywood already knows how to do that*-- but one where you can replicate the sensation of being hanged for the, um, user, without actually killing them, (the executee.)

That would be so fucking hot.

Damn, I'm getting hard again.

-------
* Although I cringe at some movie hanging special effects: The worst offender being the obvious cable from the rope down the back to the harness, while the rope around the neck is woefully slack; stupid head angles are the second worst offender. And nobody, but nobody, gets the death throes right. Except actual suicide videos. Which are not allowed on the Big Screen, of course.

The wise director chooses long-shots for those scenes.

Of course, there are many posts on this site that demonstrate that people can simulate being hanged by actually being hanged, for a very short period, usually for mere seconds. These hangings are only safe by a no-drop method, although some of the BoDangles videos have a surprising long drop for the victim, (good for them.)
-------
Your results may vary. Your spine/eyeballs/brain may resent this treatment/reading/actions. User assumes all risk. No, really.

Yes, safer but not safe. In fact still seriously risky if you're solo and relying on doing anythng consciously to get out of it, much less so if you've set it up 'fail-safe' if you pass out though things can still go wrong. I don't think BoDangles ever did/does it alone even if the othe guy stayed out of shot to make it look solo.
Important to say that occasionally (not too often!), otherwise we end up unwittingly leading guys on into taking risks they don't appreciate and haven't thought through or minimised. And apart from the tragedy of a good life cut short, there's the effect on others - for those who still have them I can't think of a more likely way to ruin the rest of their parents' lives for instance, and most parents don't deserve that.
Nuff said!

I do hear you, deaddirty-- sadly, my mother died in 1972 of a heart attack at age 35* and my father died in 1993 at age 72 of lymphoma. In fact ALL my dad's male siblings died at age 72 of one cancer or another.

What matters now is my husband and my friends. And the fact that they matter to me has indeed modified my behavior: I am not quite as reckless with the autoerotic stuff as I once was.

OTOH, it was a joy to hit 110mph on my Hayabusa a week ago on rt495 heading north from rt111. It's a speedway out there. I love it. ((Caution: cheap rationalization ahead.) I wasn't really going so much faster than the other traffic: they were all doin' 90.)

And this past Monday I was playing tag with this other biker, heading east on rt2, when we lit into a speed trap at about 90mph. I think I managed to slow down to about 70 in the 55 zone.

Shit, I thought, my goose is cooked! Hello, stupid high insurance rates for the next decade.

It was a two cop assembly line.** The first cop with the radar, the second cop writing the tickets. And I saw the radar cop lookin' at all of us, through his 'scope, frowning.

But ticket cop was busy, and we were with a whole platoon of cagers (derogatory biker term for people driving cars,) so nothin' happened. I kept eyeing my rear-view in paranoid-mode for about 10 minutes. But cops are allowed unlimited speed, and I remembered a fundamental truth: cops are as lazy as anyone.

Maybe this is a cop strategy: visible speed traps make everyone slow down for at least 2 miles. But they also use up two cops and two patrol cars. The wise biker remembers this well.

This is all related because if I don't get to roar around on my superbike when the weather is nice, I become impossible to live with. My husband will tell you.

-------
* My own 35th year was most peculiar.
** State Police. Only Statey cops can patrol state routes. Statey cops are kinda scary.

As I indicated in another post, I have passed out trying it. My first time was alone when I was between 13 and 17. My last time was with a group of guys in San Francisco at a dungeon one of the guys had rented. The noose was set up so no one's feet went off the floor but up on tip toes. We also experimented with a garrotte tied in a chair and I actually found that very exciting and wish someone had been sucking me off as the rope around my neck tightened. On the noose, someone was applying electrodes to me penis.

Hell yes I have been doing it for many years! I have hung my self on my tiptoes, strangled myself with many items and my hands and love to bag myself! I passed out one time while strangling myself. I first did it when I was about 15 I used an old sock to choke myself and had the most amazing cum! I prefer to have my tight spandex on and nothing else especially on my feet need to be bare foot

I was 10 years old when I first tried autoerotic asphyxiation. I had seen a the movie A TOWN CALLED HELL with 5 other friends at one of their houses. The hanging scene really intrigued us. I was most intrigued because the men hanged were barefoot which is an interest of mine. I got five ropes the next day and invited my friends to play out the hanging in the same fashion to the movie where the men had tables pulled out from under them. I had them barefoot as they were hanged and had them hang till they were nearly out. We enjoyed that for several years after

My other experience at age ten was with my older cousin who was 15. I liked his feet and he was interested in being strangled. I suffocated him until he passed out and played with his feet until he woke up. He was 15 at the time.

Oh, gawd!! Wish we had played together! Sweet young things, dying in our bare feet... Ohhhhhhh!!

Unfortunately, young guys start to do it more earlier (for example, I hang myself first time in 14), when they want to get sexual pleasure and there is no way to get it. How to get sex with the same age girl? There is no way! This is very dangerous age because nobody thing about possible concequences. If such guys survive, they start to think about that. But as European and US statistic says, the most accidental death is among 20 and 28. And not only guys are involved into such practice.

I tried the first time when I was 15. I was in my city's tennis club and we had intensive training 3 times after school every week. The kids in the competition level varied from 13 to 18. The punishment for the team lost during the final drill had two types: noose hang or some other physical torture. Of course the execution place was in the changing room (together with shower room). The kids under 15 were punished by torture (I lost part of my right nipple when I was 14); and the senior players would be hung (there was a strong beam above the showering cells and the nooses were tied in each cell to hang the boys). The hangmen were the boys in the winning team. Before the first I got hung, I saw a guy (about 18) being hung for a while after the training; and when he was struggling to breath, his pecs looked like flexing (like those bodybuilders showing off their pecs). And those who didn't struggle during the execution made me think they were brave and glory.

I remember that I was extremely excited before my first noose hang. Two boys in my team were unwilling to be punished in this way and when I stood on the stool with the rival guys putting my head inside the noose, I told them: "At least I dare to die. Look carefully! Look carefully how I enjoy this execution!"

Before this time, I thought it would be all about suffocation and I just needed to hold my breath for a while; but when my feet with trainers did suspend in the air, I thought I had been wrong. I didn't realize that I couldn't breath and my mind was totally stopped; there was no clear boundary between being conscious and KO. It seemed that I had a dream like huge tsunami. The conscious came to me all in a sudden. And I was lying on the group straight. I remember clearly that the rival boys told me I KO at 1 minute 13 seconds after they kicked the stool away! And I was totally hung for 1 minute and 30 seconds. I had been sleeping on the ground for about 2 minutes before I woke up by myself.

By the way, I ejaculated for the first time in my life that time. But only left a small point on my sport underwear. I was light when I was 15 so that I could be hung for such a long time.

The allure of AeA has always been a mystery to me, especially for young guys who can have explosive orgasms just from beating their meat. Why do guys risk killing themselves?

Have you try strangling your self with a dog collar? You know like put it tight.

I have used that, it's one of my favorite choking tool. I have a nice leather choker that I tighten around my neck (until I choke) while jerking off.
I have done autoerotic asphyxiation since I was maybe 10. When i was young I used either my school necktie or my sock and tied it tightly around my neck.
Since then I have also used bathrobe belt, scarves and neckties. I like tying one end of the necktie around my neck to choke me, and the other tied tightly around my cock.

Used a cable once and ended up bruising my neck, my friends wondered if I actually hanged myself. Never again.

Last edited:
I find that is best to avoid leaving marks so that questions don't get raised. Also it best to avoid playing solo.

I find that is best to avoid leaving marks so that questions don't get raised. Also it best to avoid playing solo.

I agree with you after my experiences. Playing solo is best avoided but sometimes it can't be helped :)

I also tried this practice ... I used a belt and I was on cam with a master ordering me to stick it around my neck more and more ... He would like to let me do it during a meeting ...

Back