View Poll Results: Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

Voters
359. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup.

230 64.07%
  • Nope, never.

129 35.93%
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Forum Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by blukutuk View Post
    A couple of weeks a go I suffocate a guy in my hotel room, tying his hands behind his back using my shoelaces and used a plastic hair cover to suffocate him.. I jerk him off until he cum and wait until he completely pass out before I take the bag off.. It was awesome.. Next play, full hanging..
    Hope you give us a full report blu

A couple of weeks a go I suffocate a guy in my hotel room, tying his hands behind his back using my shoelaces and used a plastic hair cover to suffocate him.. I jerk him off until he cum and wait until he completely pass out before I take the bag off.. It was awesome.. Next play, full hanging..
    This is the most erotic thing that I've ever read!!

Well, we met at Recon.com, he message me, stating he want to be hang when I had the chance to come to Jakarta, my profile specifically says asphyxia as my interest btw.. A couple of weeks later my company send me to training in Jakarta and gave me this nice hotel room, a room that you'll always had a boner when you're coming in.. There's no beam in my room, but I invite him anyway, he agrees, we had a nice dinner, on me of course, since I'm going to use him as my breath toy.. Hehehe..

After dinner, we went to my room, have a little awkward chit chat before I jump on him from the back and start choke holding him, nothing serious.. Then I strip him butt naked, tell him to lay down on the bed, I sit on his abs and start choking him with various pressure with my bare hand.. I saw his face changes from pale, to red, back to pale again and then blue.. His tongue got swollen pretty bad.. I'm stronger than him, but there's nothing can beat a panic guy trying to catch a breath, his hips thrusting and makes me jumps up and down on him.. I then take my belt and strangle him with it..

We had a brief break after that, I gave him water, and then tied his hands with my shoelaces, again, he lay down on the bed as I choke him bare handed, up to the point he almost pass out.. Then I took the hair wrap and cover his head with it, closely supervising his breath while jerking him off, he almost pass out when he came, not so much struggle at this point, so I let the plastic wrap a little longer, till he completely pass out.. I then took it off immediately..

We had another break for a few minutes, then I started to fuck him missionary style, start to choke him again but notice his neck was sore.. So I fuck him from behind and put a belt on his neck, I had a big mirror in front of him so I can see his face turning red as I fuck him, it was awesome.. His back jerks way back when I started to cum as I pull the belt forcefully, his face was apple red..

That's the whole story, we made an appointment a week after that to play at his house so we could play fuck-hang, but I was to busy with my work and had to cancel it.. So, next time I came to Jakarta, somebody's gonna hang..

Forum Resident
    Blu, what a erotic story. I would like to join you but am not even near Jakarta. Next time in Asia, hope to be in touch.

Forum Regular
    Sounds hot. But too bad no one is engaged to that in Malaysia.

Well, we met at Recon.com, he message me, stating he want to be hang when I had the chance to come to Jakarta, my profile specifically says asphyxia as my interest btw.. A couple of weeks later my company send me to training in Jakarta and gave me this nice hotel room, a room that you'll always had a boner when you're coming in.. There's no beam in my room, but I invite him anyway, he agrees, we had a nice dinner, on me of course, since I'm going to use him as my breath toy.. Hehehe..

After dinner, we went to my room, have a little awkward chit chat before I jump on him from the back and start choke holding him, nothing serious.. Then I strip him butt naked, tell him to lay down on the bed, I sit on his abs and start choking him with various pressure with my bare hand.. I saw his face changes from pale, to red, back to pale again and then blue.. His tongue got swollen pretty bad.. I'm stronger than him, but there's nothing can beat a panic guy trying to catch a breath, his hips thrusting and makes me jumps up and down on him.. I then take my belt and strangle him with it..

We had a brief break after that, I gave him water, and then tied his hands with my shoelaces, again, he lay down on the bed as I choke him bare handed, up to the point he almost pass out.. Then I took the hair wrap and cover his head with it, closely supervising his breath while jerking him off, he almost pass out when he came, not so much struggle at this point, so I let the plastic wrap a little longer, till he completely pass out.. I then took it off immediately..

We had another break for a few minutes, then I started to fuck him missionary style, start to choke him again but notice his neck was sore.. So I fuck him from behind and put a belt on his neck, I had a big mirror in front of him so I can see his face turning red as I fuck him, it was awesome.. His back jerks way back when I started to cum as I pull the belt forcefully, his face was apple red..

That's the whole story, we made an appointment a week after that to play at his house so we could play fuck-hang, but I was to busy with my work and had to cancel it.. So, next time I came to Jakarta, somebody's gonna hang..

Was he a willing victim? Would be hot to have a guy who wasn't

Quote Originally Posted by billyj44 View Post
    I was 12, I hanged myself from a pipe in the laundry room. I passed out and spent 2 months in the hospital. Now when I play, its clothed, using a combination of belts on my bed. One around my feet, a middle belt and then one forming a noose.
    What the hell did your parents think? And why two months in the hospital. Mental?

Forum Inhabitant
    yes im 21 gonna be 22 this year

Forum Newcomer
    : หมวก:

Missionary style?

I've been choking myself all day, if someone wants to come over and take over, please let me know!!!

Jdosh
    When I was younger 12-13, I had my first experience purely by accident caused by a bit of youthful stupidity. Like many I was a fan of superman and had wish I could fly like him through the air so one day I wanted to try it. I climbed huge tree while in my backyard planning to jump off it to have the experience of soaring. I got small bungee cords and linked one around a small branch above me attached to another looped around my neck so that I would apparently be held up by them. But I wanted to be safe so I put on a red lifejacket for cushion incase I hit something. Standing there in bright blue shorts that were thin but skin tight, white shirt with a bulgy lifejacket and a miniature noose attached.

I simply walked off a branched and fell straight down, but was caught between two large branches. The cord tightened around my neck but fortunately loose enough to breathe. Confused I cried out: Ahhh, what, I am stuck. The corded rubbed and burned my neck while I squirmed violently in place trying to plead with the tree: "aahh, let go, it hurts, it hurts, PLEASE LET GO UHH!" Dangling there I was wedge between the tree’s limbs with my arms pinned painfully to my sides. I tried to get them free but to no avail and I jerked violently trying to loosen myself. The branches scratched my bare arms and legs causing me to scream in agony. Slowly my efforts paid off as I gradually sank between the branches. However I noticed the cord tightening more and more. I jerked enough downward to allowed my legs to swing freely but once again I was stuck on smaller branches. The cords painfully started to dig into my throat. I screamed for help, crying, yelling out as loud as my choke voice could. I beg and pleaded hoping that the neighbors would hear or a passing stranger. Unfortunately no one came. As the pain intensified I could take in less and less air, a heat swept over my body. In panic I kicked wildly even sometimes hitting the tree. Filled with fear I started to frantically hit the undersides of the branches with my knees. Desperate grunts and yelps continued for what felt like an eternity as i bruised my legs pounding at the limbs. I hoped my efforts would free me letting me to drop straight down to the ground. But I didn’t understand the flaw in my logic, how every twist and kick inched me closer to a grim demise.

To ease the tension around my neck I tried moving my head desperately hoping it would loosen. It had only succeeded in rubbing and burning my neck. Panting on painfully: "uh glah uhh huh ahh gah gluck gah ahhh NOAA ach ACK!" I slowly started to sink again but only enough to free up to my elbow. The cord was hanging me slowly, mercilessly. I could no longer yell, only silence as I twisted and struggled helplessly. For some reason I thought that I would be saved if only I could unstrap the lifejacket and thereby fall out of it and free. I managed to reach on hand toward the bottom strap. Clawing at it, my thoughts were: "I am so close, come on, PLEASE!" Tears ran down my cheeks as I twisted and tugged at the straps. Finally I unlock it but there were two more straps even higher up out of reach. My fear then turned to dread even as I still tried to pry the jacket open. All I was thinking was: "Why isn’t anyone helping me? Why aren’t they coming?" My heart racing I gyrated and twisted only to feel a sudden new sensation. My manhood began to extent. It certainly wasn’t the first time but at the time I didn’t understand it. I didn’t know why it was happening now. As it enlarged my shorts began to tighten around my butt cheeks and thighs. Every kick and jar from my legs caused the material to rub me off. It was a new and terrifying feeling that muddled any clear thoughts I had left. Saliva slowly dripped from the side of my mouth and my fingers clawed deeper into the rubbery jacket while my body slowly rediscovered the ecstasy of orgasm.

Then all of a sudden before I could experience bliss with my shorts getting ever tighter my shoulders cleared the branches and I fell straight down slowing to a stop by the fully stretched out cord leaving me several inches off the ground. I remember briefly the pain as the cord seem to yank upwards and I was now truly hanging. Now no air was passing through my throat and with no rescue in sight I approached a tragic end. With a small burst of fight I desperately kicked and swung my legs wildly causing me to spin and twist above the ground. A strong wind kick up and I could feel the thrashing wind against my face as if to tease me with air.

Manhood flopped about as I twisted in the wind the weight of which smacked constantly into the sides of my legs. My fingered dugged into jacket still trying to pull the lifejacket open and noticing small spasms in my arms it became too difficult to keep them raised.. With my own weight asphyxiating me my head lowered touching my chin to my chest. Filled with sheer pain and a growing numbnes I closed my eyes tight and only manage to lift my right leg a little trying to kick air before my right foot hung down but my right knee stayed lifted up. Staying like this I stretched my left foot down as much as possible but only grazing the tips of the blades of grass below. Bit by bit my right knee began to lower, still caressing the side of my manhood as it fell. For a moment I could feel the throbbing pulse of my heart pounding coming from my cock as it touched the knee. As the knee lowered so did the heart rate. Slower and slower, all left me until every muscle went limp. Even with a hard-on all I felt was nothing then a warm darkness enveloped me.

I didn’t know how much time had passed but I awoke on the ground, the cord still around my throat and still attached to the branch that had thankfully broken when my full weight had been applied to it. I coughed, panted, and slowly had my hand make its way toward my neck to loosen the noose. I didn’t get up for what could have been an hour. My legs and arms all scratched up, red marks around my neck, red faced, and struggling to breathe I went back inside to sleep. Fortunately by the next day it had healed enough to where I could just say I fell in the backyard.

What I did was incredibly stupid but for awhile I blamed the tree and the bungee cords, thinking that they had set up some death trap especially for me to kill me slowly and torture my small body. When really had the branch not broken I would have obviously hanged in the end. Secondly was the bungee cords, had I chosen rope instead then I would have hanged as soon as I walked off the tree, I would have even been too high to reach the two branches that trapped me. Granted I would have been free to claw at my neck sooner and twist while dangling freely, but my strength would have faded faster and my young body might have succumbed to the noose’s grip long before the branch had time to weaken and break.

Overall I consider myself very lucky, it would be awhile later until I would encounter asphyxia again. And even a little later until I started to understand it sexually. But this experience is what started my desire in asphyxia and the feeling of helplessness that I would pursue quite dangerously solo soon after, for awhile anyway.

Forum Inhabitant
    Wow - great story.

Forum Inhabitant
    I used to self hang all the time. It's a wonder I didn't lose it and kill myself. A few close calls didn't scare me. That only made me want to take it farther while trying to be more sure I'd get out of it. Still, I think I've seen pics of people that died trying about every way I ever came up with.

Forum Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdosh View Post
    When I was younger 12-13, I had my first experience purely by accident caused by a bit of youthful stupidity. Like many I was a fan of superman and had wish I could fly like him through the air so one day I wanted to try it. I climbed huge tree while in my backyard planning to jump off it to have the experience of soaring. I got small bungee cords and linked one around a small branch above me attached to another looped around my neck so that I would apparently be held up by them. But I wanted to be safe so I put on a red lifejacket for cushion incase I hit something. Standing there in bright blue shorts that were thin but skin tight, white shirt with a bulgy lifejacket and a miniature noose attached.

I simply walked off a branched and fell straight down, but was caught between two large branches. The cord tightened around my neck but fortunately loose enough to breathe. Confused I cried out: Ahhh, what, I am stuck. The corded rubbed and burned my neck while I squirmed violently in place trying to plead with the tree: "aahh, let go, it hurts, it hurts, PLEASE LET GO UHH!" Dangling there I was wedge between the tree’s limbs with my arms pinned painfully to my sides. I tried to get them free but to no avail and I jerked violently trying to loosen myself. The branches scratched my bare arms and legs causing me to scream in agony. Slowly my efforts paid off as I gradually sank between the branches. However I noticed the cord tightening more and more. I jerked enough downward to allowed my legs to swing freely but once again I was stuck on smaller branches. The cords painfully started to dig into my throat. I screamed for help, crying, yelling out as loud as my choke voice could. I beg and pleaded hoping that the neighbors would hear or a passing stranger. Unfortunately no one came. As the pain intensified I could take in less and less air, a heat swept over my body. In panic I kicked wildly even sometimes hitting the tree. Filled with fear I started to frantically hit the undersides of the branches with my knees. Desperate grunts and yelps continued for what felt like an eternity as i bruised my legs pounding at the limbs. I hoped my efforts would free me letting me to drop straight down to the ground. But I didn’t understand the flaw in my logic, how every twist and kick inched me closer to a grim demise.

To ease the tension around my neck I tried moving my head desperately hoping it would loosen. It had only succeeded in rubbing and burning my neck. Panting on painfully: "uh glah uhh huh ahh gah gluck gah ahhh NOAA ach ACK!" I slowly started to sink again but only enough to free up to my elbow. The cord was hanging me slowly, mercilessly. I could no longer yell, only silence as I twisted and struggled helplessly. For some reason I thought that I would be saved if only I could unstrap the lifejacket and thereby fall out of it and free. I managed to reach on hand toward the bottom strap. Clawing at it, my thoughts were: "I am so close, come on, PLEASE!" Tears ran down my cheeks as I twisted and tugged at the straps. Finally I unlock it but there were two more straps even higher up out of reach. My fear then turned to dread even as I still tried to pry the jacket open. All I was thinking was: "Why isn’t anyone helping me? Why aren’t they coming?" My heart racing I gyrated and twisted only to feel a sudden new sensation. My manhood began to extent. It certainly wasn’t the first time but at the time I didn’t understand it. I didn’t know why it was happening now. As it enlarged my shorts began to tighten around my butt cheeks and thighs. Every kick and jar from my legs caused the material to rub me off. It was a new and terrifying feeling that muddled any clear thoughts I had left. Saliva slowly dripped from the side of my mouth and my fingers clawed deeper into the rubbery jacket while my body slowly rediscovered the ecstasy of orgasm.

Then all of a sudden before I could experience bliss with my shorts getting ever tighter my shoulders cleared the branches and I fell straight down slowing to a stop by the fully stretched out cord leaving me several inches off the ground. I remember briefly the pain as the cord seem to yank upwards and I was now truly hanging. Now no air was passing through my throat and with no rescue in sight I approached a tragic end. With a small burst of fight I desperately kicked and swung my legs wildly causing me to spin and twist above the ground. A strong wind kick up and I could feel the thrashing wind against my face as if to tease me with air.

Manhood flopped about as I twisted in the wind the weight of which smacked constantly into the sides of my legs. My fingered dugged into jacket still trying to pull the lifejacket open and noticing small spasms in my arms it became too difficult to keep them raised.. With my own weight asphyxiating me my head lowered touching my chin to my chest. Filled with sheer pain and a growing numbnes I closed my eyes tight and only manage to lift my right leg a little trying to kick air before my right foot hung down but my right knee stayed lifted up. Staying like this I stretched my left foot down as much as possible but only grazing the tips of the blades of grass below. Bit by bit my right knee began to lower, still caressing the side of my manhood as it fell. For a moment I could feel the throbbing pulse of my heart pounding coming from my cock as it touched the knee. As the knee lowered so did the heart rate. Slower and slower, all left me until every muscle went limp. Even with a hard-on all I felt was nothing then a warm darkness enveloped me.

I didn’t know how much time had passed but I awoke on the ground, the cord still around my throat and still attached to the branch that had thankfully broken when my full weight had been applied to it. I coughed, panted, and slowly had my hand make its way toward my neck to loosen the noose. I didn’t get up for what could have been an hour. My legs and arms all scratched up, red marks around my neck, red faced, and struggling to breathe I went back inside to sleep. Fortunately by the next day it had healed enough to where I could just say I fell in the backyard.

What I did was incredibly stupid but for awhile I blamed the tree and the bungee cords, thinking that they had set up some death trap especially for me to kill me slowly and torture my small body. When really had the branch not broken I would have obviously hanged in the end. Secondly was the bungee cords, had I chosen rope instead then I would have hanged as soon as I walked off the tree, I would have even been too high to reach the two branches that trapped me. Granted I would have been free to claw at my neck sooner and twist while dangling freely, but my strength would have faded faster and my young body might have succumbed to the noose’s grip long before the branch had time to weaken and break.

Overall I consider myself very lucky, it would be awhile later until I would encounter asphyxia again. And even a little later until I started to understand it sexually. But this experience is what started my desire in asphyxia and the feeling of helplessness that I would pursue quite dangerously solo soon after, for awhile anyway.
    Three times I have passed out - and like you something has always broken leaving me crumpled on the floor. Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information