Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
I was about 23 or 24, was picked up by a hot guy in Chicago. We went to his place, got high, he tied me up and then proceeded to rape me, threaten me with emasculation and used plastic bags on my head. yes, I thought I was going to die but it was hot as hell. Wish I could find him again

I used to hang myself a lot. Now I have problems with excess head and eye pressure that docs can't explain. I don't know if it's related. I haven't heard of anybody else having this from autoerotic, but, let's face it, it's not something people talk about. Still, they were the best orgasms of my life. So there, I give you situation as it stands. If it's the source of my probs, can't say I recommend it. If it's not, it was great. Be careful.

Last edited:
I have a very detailed description of how to setup a noose and do a modified hanging by leaning over from a kneeling postion without causing pain or extreme discomfort. It was written by a young man that had his computer post it automatically to a web site that was about how to commit suicide for those that wanted to die or were terminal and wanted to end their lives.

Sorry for bumping an old post. i am kinda new here and i am really interested in this kind of passing out play. All i managed so far was suffocation (asphyxiation) and chickening out before actually passing out :(

Can you please post this description you mention above? Like pleaseeeeeee! Have another guy here whos interested in this stuff and we can take turns doing this and coming back up!! Sounds so much fun!!

My first time was when I was studying for exams in high school and so home alone. My bedroom had a huge walk-in closet with an old mirror and a bunch of National Geographic magazines left by the previous owner. I used my bathrbe belt, stood on a pile of magazines opposite the mirror and got really hard with a very red cock and then passed out - the weight broke the belt and I crumpled on the floor. I was very very lucky.

I have also had a friend tie me in a chair with a bag over tied over my head with a safe signal - wish I had not panicked and given the signal quite so early.

Finally, a bunch got together in a dungeon in SF and I was tied in a chair and garrotted. Suddenly the guy who knew what he was doing let up on the garrot since he claimed I showed a sign of passing out but I was unaware I was close but he would not go further with me.

All three were experiences I can masturbate to. I have done the rope thing just pulling with hands so if I pass out the pressure will be off but would much prefer to play with someone there.

A couple of weeks a go I suffocate a guy in my hotel room, tying his hands behind his back using my shoelaces and used a plastic hair cover to suffocate him.. I jerk him off until he cum and wait until he completely pass out before I take the bag off.. It was awesome.. Next play, full hanging..:rocks4:

A couple of weeks a go I suffocate a guy in my hotel room, tying his hands behind his back using my shoelaces and used a plastic hair cover to suffocate him.. I jerk him off until he cum and wait until he completely pass out before I take the bag off.. It was awesome.. Next play, full hanging..:rocks4:

Hope you give us a full report blu

This is the most erotic thing that I've ever read!!

Well, we met at Recon.com, he message me, stating he want to be hang when I had the chance to come to Jakarta, my profile specifically says asphyxia as my interest btw.. A couple of weeks later my company send me to training in Jakarta and gave me this nice hotel room, a room that you'll always had a boner when you're coming in.. There's no beam in my room, but I invite him anyway, he agrees, we had a nice dinner, on me of course, since I'm going to use him as my breath toy.. Hehehe..

After dinner, we went to my room, have a little awkward chit chat before I jump on him from the back and start choke holding him, nothing serious.. Then I strip him butt naked, tell him to lay down on the bed, I sit on his abs and start choking him with various pressure with my bare hand.. I saw his face changes from pale, to red, back to pale again and then blue.. His tongue got swollen pretty bad.. I'm stronger than him, but there's nothing can beat a panic guy trying to catch a breath, his hips thrusting and makes me jumps up and down on him.. I then take my belt and strangle him with it..

We had a brief break after that, I gave him water, and then tied his hands with my shoelaces, again, he lay down on the bed as I choke him bare handed, up to the point he almost pass out.. Then I took the hair wrap and cover his head with it, closely supervising his breath while jerking him off, he almost pass out when he came, not so much struggle at this point, so I let the plastic wrap a little longer, till he completely pass out.. I then took it off immediately..

We had another break for a few minutes, then I started to fuck him missionary style, start to choke him again but notice his neck was sore.. So I fuck him from behind and put a belt on his neck, I had a big mirror in front of him so I can see his face turning red as I fuck him, it was awesome.. His back jerks way back when I started to cum as I pull the belt forcefully, his face was apple red..

That's the whole story, we made an appointment a week after that to play at his house so we could play fuck-hang, but I was to busy with my work and had to cancel it.. So, next time I came to Jakarta, somebody's gonna hang.. :rocksss:

Blu, what a erotic story. I would like to join you but am not even near Jakarta. Next time in Asia, hope to be in touch.

Sounds hot. But too bad no one is engaged to that in Malaysia.

Well, we met at Recon.com, he message me, stating he want to be hang when I had the chance to come to Jakarta, my profile specifically says asphyxia as my interest btw.. A couple of weeks later my company send me to training in Jakarta and gave me this nice hotel room, a room that you'll always had a boner when you're coming in.. There's no beam in my room, but I invite him anyway, he agrees, we had a nice dinner, on me of course, since I'm going to use him as my breath toy.. Hehehe..

After dinner, we went to my room, have a little awkward chit chat before I jump on him from the back and start choke holding him, nothing serious.. Then I strip him butt naked, tell him to lay down on the bed, I sit on his abs and start choking him with various pressure with my bare hand.. I saw his face changes from pale, to red, back to pale again and then blue.. His tongue got swollen pretty bad.. I'm stronger than him, but there's nothing can beat a panic guy trying to catch a breath, his hips thrusting and makes me jumps up and down on him.. I then take my belt and strangle him with it..

We had a brief break after that, I gave him water, and then tied his hands with my shoelaces, again, he lay down on the bed as I choke him bare handed, up to the point he almost pass out.. Then I took the hair wrap and cover his head with it, closely supervising his breath while jerking him off, he almost pass out when he came, not so much struggle at this point, so I let the plastic wrap a little longer, till he completely pass out.. I then took it off immediately..

We had another break for a few minutes, then I started to fuck him missionary style, start to choke him again but notice his neck was sore.. So I fuck him from behind and put a belt on his neck, I had a big mirror in front of him so I can see his face turning red as I fuck him, it was awesome.. His back jerks way back when I started to cum as I pull the belt forcefully, his face was apple red..

That's the whole story, we made an appointment a week after that to play at his house so we could play fuck-hang, but I was to busy with my work and had to cancel it.. So, next time I came to Jakarta, somebody's gonna hang.. :rocksss:

I was 12, I hanged myself from a pipe in the laundry room. I passed out and spent 2 months in the hospital. Now when I play, its clothed, using a combination of belts on my bed. One around my feet, a middle belt and then one forming a noose.

What the hell did your parents think? And why two months in the hospital. Mental?

Back