Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
haven practised bagging, strangling autoerotic. now I only have it done by others. Never really scared me. I much more loved it. I prefer bagging, underwater, latex hoods, gasmasks stuff like that. Like it rough.

in the latest two weeks I've been on holiday to the sea: when I got swimming I tried to rest under the water and masturbating there, but it was difficult to keep under and every time I got over.
It would be so great have a bondage session under water, but need somebody to keep me down.

I did that once years ago in a motel pool. I let all my air out and sank to the bottom. I laid on my stomach on the bottom of the pool and fucked the pool floor until I shot my load. It was hot

Cool! I would like to have a private pool where doing that: the best thing should be to tie a weight to a foot or also both feet to keep me down until I come, and then rescue over!

I was about 13 or 14 years old when i tried it the first time. I was in the staircase. Above me was another stairway build out of steel. there i could tie up a rope and then i went down some stairs and tied the rope around my neck. Then i swinged from the stair and i was dangling. While hanging i imagined two boys, they were twins and lived in my neighbourhood, holding on to my legs and staring at me with an evil face. Man those were my first big asphyxia orgasms. Cannot forget that..

Yeah, I've strangled myself with a choke chain a lot of times... Works really nicely. (See profile pic.)

I started when I was 14 self strangling with a belt or rope or bagging I tie bag off with rope or large elastic band risky I know but if it kills me I will get my wish of becoming a corpse

I tried it once when I was 15 and got so off on it that i had to keep doing it but it was never quite enough. when i was 18 my bf and i were having sex and he started choking. He wrapped his big strong muscular hands around my muscular neck and started squeezing slowly. with each noise i made he would tighten his grip. I felt it getting more difficult to breathe and began gagging and gasping from breath that wouldn't come as he tightened his hands. he let go right as i was passing out and let me catch my breath then began it all over again. it was so damn hot! we did it everytime we had sex. I decided to try it on him one time and i made a game out of it. he said it scared the fuck out of him. but he loved it as i wrapped various objects around his neck choking him before choking him out with my hands.

I still do the suffocation with my cousin and one of his friends at least twice a week. We live together in a rental house so it's easy to get a hold of them. Some other friends of his join in, but not as often as the two living in the house with me.
The hangings lasted until senior year of high school. Mostly 'cause the guys all went off to college, but we did have some great times. All types of guys joined in. Some guys were homeboys (Black and Latino), others were jocks, some nerds, skaters, and a few foreigners. Always had them go barefoot. We also allowed younger guys to join as well.

you should make a video

It's actually one of my favorite things, although I try to only practice it rarely. I'd been interested in various forms of asphyxiation since I was an adolescent, or possibly even younger, when I would see strangulation or hanging scenes in movies. One of the earliest I remember is some made for TV movie where some lady gets knocked out and finds herself locked in a walk-in refrigerator, with a noose around her neck that was tied to her legs which had been pulled into a hogtie. In theory, her legs cramping from being in the cold would cause her to slowly strangle. Sadly, she escapes and ultimately catches the culprit, but some of her friends or sisters are killed in this way before then.

As a kid, I'd sometimes try to hang myself from the stairs to the basement, although I was a bit too tall already for it to be effective, as I was looking to be in full suspension. Once, I tried something that was, in retrospect, pretty stupid. I tied my ankles to the footboard of my bed, then had some slip knots tied to the posts of my headboard. I put a plastic bag over my head and then put my hands through the slip knots and pulled. Fortunately there was enough slack on those ropes, or that would probably have ended up rather poorly. Looking backward, I'm not even sure that I had learned to masturbate at that point, so I'm not even sure why I was doing it. Seems like it would have been a waste.

Throughout university, I would attempt various autoerotic asphyxiation whenever I got the chance to be alone. I had a single dorm one year with a strong garment rod screwed into the walls above where I moved my bed, so that got some good use. In law school one of the apartments I lived in had a fire ladder in the below ground family room to reach the ground floor windows, and I hanged myself from that a few times. A later apartment had a surprisingly strong hook screwed into the ceiling.

Lately I still do some things, mainly experimenting. I have one of those Power Tower pull-up stands to use, and it works quite well. I've found that no matter how I pad my neck, a 3/4" cotton rope noose bites really hard and always hurts, even if I'm supporting half my weight with my arms. There's a type of noose that I found on another site that's made by stretching out a t-shirt [please note: that site says, and I will reinforce that it's extremely dangerous to use it, as it can induce unconsciousness extraordinarily quickly] that I sometimes try. For some reason, I find that it does not hurt nearly as much as the rope, and probably due to being high on adrenaline or some other hormones during the preparation for a session, practically doesn't hurt at all. It is with that noose that I have come the closest to passing out. At one point I actually tied it off and tried full suspension with it by lifting my legs, but I could feel that given just a few more seconds, I'd probably pass out and die. With half-suspension, I still begin to feel faint very quickly, though thankfully not so quickly that I can't rub one out in time. It did leave an extraordinarily set of bright red welts on my neck, but those thankfully disappeared in about 4 days.

I have the feeling that my experimentation will likely end in a premature demise one of these days. If I knew the world was about to end, I think I'd just try taking it all the way. I'm a bit new to the site so I'm not sure how other people here feel about this, but when I play by myself like this, I tend to enjoy crossdressing with it.

I have a lot of experience with AeA. I used to play with a soft leather belt with a steel buckle. I put my neck in a noose made of the free end passing through the buckle. Then I made a thick knot in the free end. The scene was always simple. I climbed a small stool standing at the door. The knot in the free end was placed between the door wing and the upper door frame and the door was closed. In this way the belt was stabilized and it was not possible to free myself without opening the door. Additionally, I calculated the length from the noose to the stabilizing knot in a way, that if I had stepped out the stool, I would hang freely. The only rescue was the door knob close to my hand. A mirror was always placed opposite to the door, thus I could see myself standing noosed and helpless on the stool. I was always barefoot, my ankles were bound but not tightly to allow me to put one feet out of the stool. I wore pyjama trosuers or was completely naked. Before playing I put a condom on to prevent any mess. Playing on the edge was very erotic, sometimes being aware that it is enough to make one step to hang was sufficient to cum. Sometimes this play resulted in bruises around my neck I had to cover. Anyway, when I increased pressre on the neck - it hurt a lot. Plaese do not do it alone!

To prevent bruising I used a knee high sock wrapped around my neck. The noose was placed then onto this sock. Sometines I experimented with a female stocking put on may head and face. This way I could see everything, but my face looked masked and impersonal. I didn't crossdress but rather wore items consistent with prison like pyjamas, shorts or tank-tops.

I almost always masturbate with a noose or belt. I'm always careful about it, mind you. I throw the noose over a sturdy beam and tie it to something so that when I bend my knees, I'll start to get deprived of air. Always gets me off way better than jacking off without breath play. I think as long as everyone's safe, it's a great thing to do.:pass out:

I'd like to know, if anybody was full suspended. I was not, because I used to play alone. Please, could you tell, how severe was the pain, did you kick wild to find the ground, did your vision blurr, how were you feeling before passing out?

Recently I started getting all dressed up in shirt n nice tight tie etc and I get lots of cable ties and a plastic bag with no holes in. I pull the bag over my head, cable tie it round my neck tight and then I cable tie my hands together behind my back n hump away on my bed. I worried the first time incase I couldn't get out but I want to die like this too, so the second time I did it I didn't care until I started panicking a bit. I pulled hard with my arms and the cable ties actually broke :( I tore open the bag over my head and instantly regretted it and wished I was still in my plastic haven slowly suffocating while panicking and I wished that I couldn't break the cabel ties!

Back