Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
Noose self play

Interesting concept of having an orgasm due to hanging. Although many who do noose play have that orgasm, in reality a execution hanging doesn't necessarily produce an orgasm contrary to popular belief. The sexual or erotic excitment that many experience in play is what creates the orgasm, not the act of being hung itself. Sometimes an erection does occur when someone is hung, especially if there is a broken neck. If the victim/condemned gets sexually aroused by it due to his own fantasy/fetish then that would also contribute.

As far as doing a modified hanging with the noose around neck and leaning over is probably the best and least dangeous as far as causing neck injury if playing with someone else. Your play partner should obviously watch to see if and when you pass out so that they can raise you and loosen the noose if needed so that you come to. I have always liked this method too because by being in a kneeling position and leaning forward your play aprtner could easily be behind you and have his arm around your chest and be fucking you. :drool::rude_doggy::load:. Maybe have a mirror on ground so your partner can see your face so that they can see when you pass out, then raise you with their arm.

If you are going to do any kind of carotid compression/sleeper hold type play you don't want to keep the pressure up beyond when the person passes out, as they may stop breathing or go into coronary arrest. If you haven't done carotid compression before or sleeperholds, you also have to be aware that when your play partner comes to, they may go into momentary seizures and flail their arms and legs as they brain "reboots" so to speak. This effect along with the light headed buzzy feeling is why many that like it say that it is an erotic and spiritual or out of body experience. Sometimes you also loose concept of time and where you are at, so your partner needs to be prepared to protect you as you come to and assure you that you are ok.

Last edited:
Did it once. Luckily, chose a material for the noose that didn't have the tensile strength to hold my weight. Also discovered that way that I much prefer being a Hangman, rather than a hangee. Not worth the risk anyhow, too many better alternatives.

My first time would have been about 12 also. Used to hang myself with ropes in my basement being careful to put the rope over a pipe and holding with my hand, so if I passed out, I would drop the rope.
I also used to put natural gas out of the stove into a garbage bag and breath it in until I passed out - same kind of effect - both erotic. I perfer naked. Would love to find a guy to play with.

I've never tried asphyxiation but I did see a video of someone doing that on xTube. After that one video I wanted to see more videos of dudes going into shock and passing out but I can't find any :(

When fucking a guy, do you notice his anal/rectal muslces react as you start strangling him ?

I love to put a plastic bag over my head, tie it down with a rope or duct tape or a collar, then jack off as I slowly suffocate. I would do it more if I had a buddy around to rescue me (or at least ensure my corpse got properly fucked), as then I could go as far as I wanted.

I've tried it before...I've been told by a reliable source that the best way to do it is to simply hold an airtight object over your mouth and nose, while it's not attached to anything else - that way, when you faint, it'll just fall away.

I am 58 now and have been strangling myself since the first time when I was 17. I use noose and jack off, belt, soft cloth, elastic bandage, cords. I also put clear plastic bag over head and tie it off, jackig until I come. I like to try new and different ways to keep it exciting. Open to suggestions of new ways to strangle and suffocate. Any suggestions? I have always been alone and would love someone else to strangle and suffocate me, but can't find anyone in my area. I live in the Chicago suburbs in Illinois. Anyone live near wanna play??

Another way is to use either rubber tubing, or a soft belt. Connect it so it is fashioned into a loop. I like the belt best, slipping one end through the buckle to fashion the "noose" then an "S" clip on the end. Connect the other end to a smiliar rope loop which is threaded through some free weights. I like 40 lbs on the end of this. I am nude, with a huge mirror in front. I am hard with anticipation, stroking lightly, while holding the weights in my hand. As I start to get serious, I lower the weights quickly, which will rotate behind me, pulling my noose tight as I stroke with abandon. Hopefully, I cum before I go completely out. The only danger so far has been when the belt through the buckle got too tight and wouldn not release. I was clawing away at it, which added to the thrill even more.

That sounds hot as hell jfrogger. I will have to try that. Another way I do the noose is drape it over the bathroom door and tie one end to the door handle. Put the noose around my throat and sinch it tight, leaning forward naked and stroking my cock as it tightens. If I was to fall down onto my butt, I would probably be hung to death, if I could not get up in time to loosen the noose. The thought of possibly strangling to death is part of the thrill though.

Back