Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

• Yup.

Votes: 221 63.0%
  • Nope, never.

Votes: 130 37.0%

• Total voters
never tried it myself don't think i ever will. i've seen a vid here and there of a guy doing it solo. thats about the extent of it. i guess at 43 i would be considered a sexual deviant for even being a member of the forums or group like this. all in all though i'm a normal guy with some sick turn ons lol

Death defying masturbation! what a way to go. But hate the thought of family finding body naked hopefully hard dick dripping still but nice expression on face maybe. Naked i came into the world; naked i cum out of the world.

in my bedroom, and recently also anywhere else, I choke myself in so many ways; (almost) always not too dangerously but in safety; but sometimes reading the things in this forum makes me wanna to kill myself during one of my sessions, but not now: only when I'll have nobody to love me and to live with, so nobody who could find my fresh corpse.

I tried it first when I was 17 after reading "Naked Lunch"; with a noose strung over a wall. Nothing makes me harder than a noose or belt coupled with bondage. I use a belt on my boyfriend now sometimes when I'm fucking him... I've had a couple "close calls" so never go to blackout; but constriction gives me a huge rush. Would love to see or participate in a group scene involving hanging; but enjoy my life too much to go all the way.

in my bedroom, and recently also anywhere else, I choke myself in so many ways; (almost) always not too dangerously but in safety; but sometimes reading the things in this forum makes me wanna to kill myself during one of my sessions, but not now: only when I'll have nobody to love me and to live with, so nobody who could find my fresh corpse.

Malvivio, if reading this forum makes you want to kill yourself, perhaps you should refrain. Wouldn't it more interesting to go see some of the people on this forum face to face and experience the possibilities before you kill yourself? After all, you are in prime right now. Why waste it.

Malvivio, if reading this forum makes you want to kill yourself, perhaps you should refrain. Wouldn't it more interesting to go see some of the people on this forum face to face and experience the possibilities before you kill yourself? After all, you are in prime right now. Why waste it.

You're alright. being killed by a guy would be more satisfing than by myself. Any volenterous?

I'd let someone tie me up with a noose to do it :D

I was 10 years old when I first tried autoerotic asphyxiation. I had seen a the movie A TOWN CALLED HELL with 5 other friends at one of their houses. The hanging scene really intrigued us. I was most intrigued because the men hanged were barefoot which is an interest of mine. I got five ropes the next day and invited my friends to play out the hanging in the same fashion to the movie where the men had tables pulled out from under them. I had them barefoot as they were hanged and had them hang till they were nearly out. We enjoyed that for several years after
My other experience at age ten was with my older cousin who was 15. I liked his feet and he was interested in being strangled. I suffocated him until he passed out and played with his feet until he woke up. He was 15 at the time.

I was 10 years old when I first tried autoerotic asphyxiation. I had seen a the movie A TOWN CALLED HELL with 5 other friends at one of their houses. The hanging scene really intrigued us. I was most intrigued because the men hanged were barefoot which is an interest of mine. I got five ropes the next day and invited my friends to play out the hanging in the same fashion to the movie where the men had tables pulled out from under them. I had them barefoot as they were hanged and had them hang till they were nearly out. We enjoyed that for several years after
My other experience at age ten was with my older cousin who was 15. I liked his feet and he was interested in being strangled. I suffocated him until he passed out and played with his feet until he woke up. He was 15 at the time.

So sexy experiences! I wish you still do these games with those friends and with your cousin also now, cause it's too HOT!!!

I still do the suffocation with my cousin and one of his friends at least twice a week. We live together in a rental house so it's easy to get a hold of them. Some other friends of his join in, but not as often as the two living in the house with me.
The hangings lasted until senior year of high school. Mostly 'cause the guys all went off to college, but we did have some great times. All types of guys joined in. Some guys were homeboys (Black and Latino), others were jocks, some nerds, skaters, and a few foreigners. Always had them go barefoot. We also allowed younger guys to join as well.

I still do the suffocation with my cousin and one of his friends at least twice a week. We live together in a rental house so it's easy to get a hold of them. Some other friends of his join in, but not as often as the two living in the house with me.
The hangings lasted until senior year of high school. Mostly 'cause the guys all went off to college, but we did have some great times. All types of guys joined in. Some guys were homeboys (Black and Latino), others were jocks, some nerds, skaters, and a few foreigners. Always had them go barefoot. We also allowed younger guys to join as well.

You three are very lucky boys!!!

I used to engage in AeA often, but had a close call so haven't pacticed in a while b/c I don't want to practice solo. I always engaged in it completely naked but in front of a mirror, or with just socks and a tank top on. Actually the potential of death is kind of a turn on for me, but the risk of dying (without a partner as a safety) overrules the turn-on factor.

As far as my close call, I was doing AeA like I normally did and had recently started filming myself. As far as what I remember, I wouldn't have remembered any of it had I not been filming. That day I had the belt-noose draped over a large armoire door, and the other door had a large full length mirror. I had pillow under my legs and made sure the armoire door didn't swing too far open (as a safety mechanism). I would be kneeling, and when I leaned forward my arteries were constricted but I could still breath so it was not only completely comfortable (with no pain) but obviously incredibly pleasurable. I leaned forward once for about 20 seconds, got the great feeling, and leaned back to my kneeling position.

Then I passed out and from them on I don't remember anything: From watching the film, I leaned forward again and then tried to stand up but fell back onto the pillows and passed out. The armoire door held me up and the pillows allowed me to get just enough air (eventually). I was passed out for at least 30-40 seconds. Unfortunately I fell far enough back that the camera didn't fully catch my entire body, so I couldn't see everything, but I could see my face, chest and crotch areas. My eyes were slightly open and my dick was still hard and moving with my heartbeat (while passed out) but nothing else on my body moved. Then I came to and stood up almost a minute later to reach for the camera. Only after the fact when I looked at the camera did I realize what had happened and how close I had come to almost certain death. Damn scary!

The surprising part to me is how fast one can pass out if the noose is positioned correctly (and can still get air if needed), and that there is no warning-your body just passes out. But damn it feels awesome!!!

And no, I don't have the video. I deleted it b/c I was afraid my boyfriend at the time would see it. Wish I did though!

I tryed out first at fourteen, cause I thought other ways of playing to die are too brutal and too dangerous. Got me in hospital second times and nice discussions with the docs....
I alway play naked but today I just fake and do not real hang myself. My fantasy works even this way.

Have done it with a friend that introduced me to sleeper holds, strangulation/choke, garroting, and bagging play. Didn't really like the asphyxia play as I tended to panic too much when I couldn't breath, which totally ruined the scene. LOL. My friend said it does take some practice to learn not to panic and relax. He is really into it. Much prefer sleeper holds and other forms of carotid compression play to ko. Really get off on the light headed buzzy feeling before going out plus whole total surrender to the Top. My first time with this was with my friend about 14 years ago after he invited me to come to play when he was at the International Bear Rendezvous here in SF. We had initially met on IRC on the gay snuff channel. He was into all of this and I was just beggining to explore my "darker" side with edge/snuff play. He invited me to meet him at the hotel to play and I was initially scared about what might happen or being hurt, not to mention possibly being killed.

I accepted after another person on the IRC channel said that he was really very nice and I could trust him. Ended up having a great time and he was very respectful of my limits being this was my first time. He kept asking me if I was ok and if he was hurting me. Hell no he wasn't hurting me. LOL I was so much into and endorphin high and turned on, I was reallyu able to take quite a bit. He ended up taking me out about 4 or 5 times that evening with sleeper holds, garroting, and just squeezing the sides of my neck over my carotids with a gloved hand. BTW, he was an expert at sleeper holds because he was an ex cop and a very hot latino bear.

I agree with you Dallasnoose about the danger of doing this alone. What happened to you was rather than asphyxia, as you said you could breath, was that your carotids were compressed. That is why you got that light headed buzzy feeling which is very pleasureable. It doesn't take long to be taken out when the noose or anything else is positioned just right so that it compresses your carotids and it doesn't take a lot of pressure or compression. A noose around your neck and just leaning forward with your upper body weight being suspended by the noose is enough. If placed well you can go out in about 6-9 seconds. That is why it is so dangerous to play alone doing this. Often by the time you start to feel the buzzy light headed feeling it is too late to recover enough to release yourself before you are on that "one way trip". That is why a lot of guys that do this on their own to play end up dead.

I have a very detailed description of how to setup a noose and do a modified hanging by leaning over from a kneeling postion without causing pain or extreme discomfort. It was written by a young man that had his computer post it automatically to a web site that was about how to commit suicide for those that wanted to die or were terminal and wanted to end their lives. He said in the article that he was going to do it and that if you were reading it he had suceeded. Rather tragic when you think about it. He was obviously gay from some of his comments and for whatever reason had lost hope.

Sedit666, I agree completely with everything you said. Didn't know at that time how fast and dangerous it is, wish I did and so many don't which obviously is a major reason for the deaths that occur. Definitely the most amazing orgasms I've ever had though, but not worth the risk alone.

By the way, I know exactly what description/instructions you are talking about re: that auto-post from the guy who apparently killed himself. Very sad.

Back