View Poll Results: Have you tried autoerotic asphyxiation?

Voters
359. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yup.

230 64.07%
  • Nope, never.

129 35.93%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    i do it on a regular basis,
    noose play is hot, next to screwing feet it my favorite thing!

Forum Inhabitant
    You guys are crazy. I've never done it and I never will. I'm sure it feels good but I just can't do something that endangers my life like that.

Experimented with it in high school, imagining I was being strangled by a killer...would use a rope twisted around the doorknob and then around my neck and sit down slowly, or would wrap layers of clothing around my face. Haven't done it in a long time, given the danger. Not how I'd like to die...at least not by my own hands.

My best school-friend at the age of 16 played hanging himself in his bedroom wardrobe whilst masturbating. He slipped and killed himself. His mother found him the next morning. More than 40 years later I still dream about him and his dying moments. We used to have school-boy sexual fun together. He had a great body that I adored! I still miss him. Be careful, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by doncuffs View Post
    My best school-friend at the age of 16 played hanging himself in his bedroom wardrobe whilst masturbating.
    Poor dude, was he stark naked? Do you sometimes wish you found him?
    m/ ^_^ m/ "The goal of all life is death" - Sigmund Freud

Forum Inhabitant
    never tried it myself don't think i ever will. i've seen a vid here and there of a guy doing it solo. thats about the extent of it. i guess at 43 i would be considered a sexual deviant for even being a member of the forums or group like this. all in all though i'm a normal guy with some sick turn ons lol

Death defying masturbation! what a way to go. But hate the thought of family finding body naked hopefully hard dick dripping still but nice expression on face maybe. Naked i came into the world; naked i cum out of the world.

He was found naked. And yes, I do wish I had found him!

in my bedroom, and recently also anywhere else, I choke myself in so many ways; (almost) always not too dangerously but in safety; but sometimes reading the things in this forum makes me wanna to kill myself during one of my sessions, but not now: only when I'll have nobody to love me and to live with, so nobody who could find my fresh corpse.

I tried it first when I was 17 after reading "Naked Lunch"; with a noose strung over a wall. Nothing makes me harder than a noose or belt coupled with bondage. I use a belt on my boyfriend now sometimes when I'm fucking him... I've had a couple "close calls" so never go to blackout; but constriction gives me a huge rush. Would love to see or participate in a group scene involving hanging; but enjoy my life too much to go all the way.

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvivio View Post
    in my bedroom, and recently also anywhere else, I choke myself in so many ways; (almost) always not too dangerously but in safety; but sometimes reading the things in this forum makes me wanna to kill myself during one of my sessions, but not now: only when I'll have nobody to love me and to live with, so nobody who could find my fresh corpse.
    Malvivio, if reading this forum makes you want to kill yourself, perhaps you should refrain. Wouldn't it more interesting to go see some of the people on this forum face to face and experience the possibilities before you kill yourself? After all, you are in prime right now. Why waste it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdguy View Post
    Malvivio, if reading this forum makes you want to kill yourself, perhaps you should refrain. Wouldn't it more interesting to go see some of the people on this forum face to face and experience the possibilities before you kill yourself? After all, you are in prime right now. Why waste it.
    You're alright. being killed by a guy would be more satisfing than by myself. Any volenterous?

Quote Originally Posted by intrazone View Post
    I tried it first when I was 17 after reading "Naked Lunch"
    Such a hot book. In many ways, but the hanging in particular.

I'd let someone tie me up with a noose to do it :D
    I'm so British. I shit the queen.

Forum Inhabitant
    I was 10 years old when I first tried autoerotic asphyxiation. I had seen a the movie A TOWN CALLED HELL with 5 other friends at one of their houses. The hanging scene really intrigued us. I was most intrigued because the men hanged were barefoot which is an interest of mine. I got five ropes the next day and invited my friends to play out the hanging in the same fashion to the movie where the men had tables pulled out from under them. I had them barefoot as they were hanged and had them hang till they were nearly out. We enjoyed that for several years after
    My other experience at age ten was with my older cousin who was 15. I liked his feet and he was interested in being strangled. I suffocated him until he passed out and played with his feet until he woke up. He was 15 at the time.

Thread Information