*gasp* I couldn't watch the whole thing, I had to turn it off half way through. That music is terrible.

I'm looking for the orginal of the videos without watermark and mexican song inside...it's quite annoying....

Let me see that version please.
I need to listen the scream of victim.

I'm looking for the orginal of the videos without watermark and mexican song inside...it's quite annoying....

I am very disappoint this clip.
This is the most 1 of sexiest clip.

But...
No victim's sound
and they didn't tape until finish.

In clip you can see castrating,beheading,cut arm.

But the clip ended.
after end of clip I think they're still cut.
Saw between his legs and balls until left and right of the body break out.

Someone has the original version wich is longer, better quality and with no watermarks.

Unfortunately these sick fucks keep such material only for their private enjoyment and I doubt they will ever release anything better on the internet.

Someone has the original version wich is longer, better quality and with no watermarks.

Unfortunately these sick fucks keep such material only for their private enjoyment and I doubt they will ever release anything better on the internet.

Oh no!
Just like chechclear beheading in full version?

Unfortunately yes, exactly like the chechclear vid.

We must pray for those will be released in full and highest quality.

I don't know why he didn't struggle after was castrated.( in that time.He was still alive.)

hey - i know how to get that wall built between mexico and US - just show this vid on nightly news - why, that wall will be up in one fucking week!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets start a poll - who's more brutal - mecicans or taliban?
glad to see how much more 'civilized' our species is getting day by day in our developing existance.
this world is sure about to get what it deserves, all right!

I never see anything sexy like this .OMG!

I can't sleep.

hey - i know how to get that wall built between mexico and US - just show this vid on nightly news - why, that wall will be up in one fucking week!!!!!!!!!!!!
lets start a poll - who's more brutal - mecicans or taliban?
glad to see how much more 'civilized' our species is getting day by day in our developing existance.
this world is sure about to get what it deserves, all right!

Can you help us find the full version and full quality of this video?

Lets send them professional video cams with instructions... Lucky that the surgeon who performed the genital mutilation gloves - you don't want to end up with an nasty infection... ;)

prove again that human are the worst animals, this is really sick.

Back