B

Berndnidal

Hi guys and (slaughter?),

here are some guys like to slaughter young tie-up guys for fun with slowly castration before?
I dream of it to rape a young slim guy between 18 to 25 by a silent place on the sea in swim-suit and it make me hard to slaughter him alive or snuff him by gutting alive or some other painfull things to make...

here are other guys like the same sadistic procedure as i?

you can be write me under my yahoo-id: karstenhohne@ymail.com

bye bye and with sadistic greetings

Bernd aka Karsten:horny::drool::stroke:

I like the idea of sneaking up behind a lifegaurd in real tight trunks and putting a knife to his throat and listening to him beg for his life before i take the knife to his stomach and stab him and rape him as he is groveling on the ground in pain, while i revel in his screaming and after i cum in him I naturally finish the job and take a quick pic.

I also get turned on by the idea of just stabbing a studly guy over and over as he screams and grunts and giving him a blowjob while he is dying

Be careful what you think in the USA. Authorities may be monitoring your posts and will use it against you if they can't otherwise solve a crime.

38 yo fucking sicko into the most exreme scenes-love to chat on gay.com (same name) nor on yahoo as samsmith60606. Never any fucking limits and love phone JO about all perversions including snuff and necro

Back