I hope none of those heads went to waste. Fuck man, their mouths are just begging for a dick to be shoved in and fucked.

They're now in seventh heaven and so am I.

Damn, I love the expression on that man's face (second to the right). It's almost like he's anticipating me filling his gorgeous mouth with my cum. I would've thrust my cock into his mouth to feel his lifeless tongue against it, all the while his manly beard tickling my balls and bringing me to a spectacular climax, one that would see his throat dripping with my ejaculate.

great guys...., sexy heads... wonder why I didn´t find this page earlier...:totally hot::totally hot::totally hot::load::load::load:

Gorgeus head for cum, and Roast the leg serve with briyani rice :yummy2:, I wish we have the buttocks its more juicy...

All eight of these tribesmen are handsome in their own right, but I just cannot, CANNOT resting blowing a load to this gentleman.

His soft hair, his closed eyes, his cute nose, his open mouth, his luscious beard — EVERYTHING about him (even the shape of his face and his head in general) is really any head lover's dream.

Again, not to say I wouldn't shove my cock into the seven others' mouths (I still totally would), but this guy in particular is just... different. He looks warm. He looks lovely. He looks inviting. His expression whispers "take me home" and "make love to me", and I would have loved to indulge him in the most sexual ways.

Back