I'm not suggesting for a moment that the Norwegians will have forgotten the war. The point I'm making is this:

Whenever the German soccer team plays England at Wembley, the crowd sets up a chant of "two world wars and one world cup!" The Sun, an English newspaper, even went so far as to call the Germans "Huns" and to print computer-enhanced photos of two members of the English team dressed as "Tommies" (world war two soldiers). During the last world cup you couldn't open a newspaper or go online without seeing statements like "the Germans bombed our chippies" or "bring on the Krauts! let Jerry have it!" That's what I mean when I say the English haven't put the war behind them. Do significant portions of the Norwegian media still refer to the Germans as Huns, Bosch, Krauts, Jerries, Nazis...? For pity's sake, Kael, some of the English are so retarded they still have issues with world war two Norway, calling you "Quislings" because they think your government collaborates with the Muslims, claiming 10% of you are imbeciles as the result of a German eugenics project...
:green puke:

@mxboots888:

you have a beautiful and very wise signature!

Good lord, that was one damned entertaining thread. Why are people so anal about this shit? And as SO many have said, to act up on this forum of all places. Jeez.
You can call me a nigger, a honkey or a cracker, a chink, wetback, camel jockey, spick (I'm running low here) till the cows come home. I just plain like being talked dirty too, so it's all good in my book.
*shrugs* Just my opinion. I pretty much dig every color of guy when it boils down to it. I only get picky and superficial when it comes to whether or not the individual is actually good looking. *snickers* Nah. Color really has little to do with a person being an asshole or not.

And Meatpie...was "charcoal niggerfaggot" the term you used? :hahahahha: That was a creative merger the likes of which I have never beheld. I am humbled by your poetic fingers sir.

personally I never understood why one would even bother trying to be Political correct. Fuck Political Correctness

Back