Very well put Sneerguy. On the question of racism, which most assume to be a problem with "white folk", let's see the reaction of families if a black man courts an Asian girl or vice versa! I tell you it would generally be World War Three, and they call Whitey racist!?

Of course you're going to say that as a white person. It is mostly a problem with "White folk".:rolleyes:

Last edited:
:hard lol:
arguingOnTheInternet.gif

internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

You can believe that Bull Shit if you want but racism exists in all socities and within all races, not just amongst white folk. Take Darfur as an example where the Arabs are killing people of African origin, whitey is not doing this?

Racism is common among monkey populations too.

Watch on National Geographic how one tribe of monkeys ambushes another and wipes them all out. They even drank their blood in their skulls.

This was the most interesting spectacular documentary I have ever seen.

Isn't raybies caused and spread by bats and sick dogs? Or am I now officially discriminating bats and dogs?

Always funny to read. Happens on most gay-forums: "I am straight, but I want to know how it is to have sex with a guy" Duh. Who's fooling who?

Yeh, grow up. Signing in on a gay-necro site 'because a friends invitation' but you arn't gay-necro.

Meatpie might be sometimes a real pain-in-a-bottom (hopefully one day mine...) but starting a new topic IN CAPITAL WRITTING is more like shouting without having anything to say.

Racism does exist in all societies but it seems to me whenever there's a racist comment or scapegoating minorities for whatever it's usually by a white person. No big deal whites are just more racist than other groups, it doesn't mean you're going to start a hate group or anything it's just ingrained in your psyche.

Racism does exist in all societies but it seems to me whenever there's a racist comment or scapegoating minorities for whatever it's usually by a white person. No big deal whites are just more racist than other groups, it doesn't mean you're going to start a hate group or anything it's just ingrained in your psyche.

Total bull sh*t! Sorry to burst your bubble but there are many, many example of racism by people's of colour against other races. Take Zimbabwe where Mugabe discriminates against the white minority with his pro black policies, don't need to go into detail here as we all know how disgusting that dictator is. Then here in the UK where gangs of Asians are grooming young white girls for sex and prostitution. They admit they choose white girls instead of Asians as they see white girls as easy meat and trash (their worfds not mine) and there have been recent high profile court cases here in the UK about this vile behaviour. It's racism none the less. Then there are are numerous black on white crimes in the UK, such as muggings, usually done by black males against white males. Racism. Need I go on?

I have little doubt either that there are web sites out there attracting blacks that speak about white folk in a racist way. Think about those terms used by blacks to describe whites: honky; whitey etc etc. Racist remarks.

Racism is as I say in all societies; colours etc etc. End of.

Racism is as I say in all societies; colours etc etc. End of.

I couldn't agree more, sorry to burst your bubbles verlup.

in the UK where gangs of Asians are grooming young white girls for sex and prostitution. They admit they choose white girls instead of Asians as they see white girls as easy meat and trash (their worfds not mine).

Horrible but don't you think they chose white girls because their clients prefer them to Asian sluts, after all we are talking about the UK not Hong Kong, right? :wack:

spoken like a true white hating RACIST!

Always funny to read. Happens on most gay-forums: "I am straight, but I want to know how it is to have sex with a guy" Duh. Who's fooling who?

Yeh, grow up. Signing in on a gay-necro site 'because a friends invitation' but you arn't gay-necro.

ouch!

I don't think Meatpie is any more racist than the rest of us are. When Raybies fired all that RACIST abuse at him, he fired back in similar terms. But Raybies sounds like he loves being a victimised black, and people like him don't understand sarcasm. When I was exploring this site, I found a conversation Meatpie had about the election of Barack Obama, and he endorsed the President! We all of us have a streak of racism in us. At least Meatpie isn't a hypocrite.

Really!?!? I too had a conversation with Meatpie concerning my support for Barack Obama, and he seemed strongly opposed to him. Perhaps you could find that conversation and repost it here. Or you could look through my posts and find MY conversation with Meatpie. Believe me, Meatpie is NO fan of Barack Obama.

I couldn't agree more, sorry to burst your bubbles verlup.

Horrible but don't you think they chose white girls because their clients prefer them to Asian sluts, after all we are talking about the UK not Hong Kong, right? :wack:

this is a good assessment of the state of affairs in the UK, where the situation is becoming fucking RIDICULOUS. just try suggesting there might be something wrong in "British" subjects burning poppies at the Cenotaph, or calling for the defeat of the British army, or blowing themselves up on the underground, or plotting to take over the state! immediately you get two million muslim versions of Raybies, and ten million liberal do-gooders, and just about every politician in the country calling you a racist!

Really!?!? I too had a conversation with Meatpie concerning my support for Barack Obama, and he seemed strongly opposed to him. Perhaps you could find that conversation and repost it here. Or you could look through my posts and find MY conversation with Meatpie. Believe me, Meatpie is NO fan of Barack Obama.

But is he now opposed to him on the grounds that he's black, or because he thinks he's a failure as a President? I'll have a look later and see what he said. At the end of the day, this is Meatpie's site, and even if he's more racist than an Alabama redneck, he still has a perfect right to express his own views on his own site. Anyone unhappy with that should go and look for another forum, but I doubt if they'll find one as good as Cute Dead Guys.

As usual, bunnywunny wisdom has some last words on the subject

protest bunny.jpg

Bunny Wunnikins was of course referring to Raybies (hope he doesn't have baybies!)

Craigie Boy, were you unable to find the conversation where Meatpie endorses Barack Obama, as you claimed earlier, or is your most recent post merely a smokescreen to divert attention from your original post on this subject. I am aware that Meatpie is the administrator of the site and is entitled to his opinion. That does not mean that you must suck up to him the way you are. Please repost the conversation you were referring to and quit giving me advice regarding my options. I am well aware of them.

Craigie Boy, were you unable to find the conversation where Meatpie endorses Barack Obama, as you claimed earlier, or is your most recent post merely a smokescreen to divert attention from your original post on this subject. I am aware that Meatpie is the administrator of the site and is entitled to his opinion. That does not mean that you must suck up to him the way you are. Please repost the conversation you were referring to and quit giving me advice regarding my options. I am well aware of them.

Listen, loud-mouth, I haven't looked for it yet because I've been offline. I think I can say what I want about Meatpie, without you... and who the fuck you are I just don't know... without you accusing me of sucking up to him. How hell do you know that's what I'm doing, rather than voicing an honest opinion? What gives you the right to pass judgement on my motives? You don't FUCKING KNOW ME!

Back