Super handsome, sweet doggie is it yours? :tongue for you::hearthrob:

:great:
More than enough. She is sweet. How old?

Great pics Metal, good to know you better. Looks like you have two Other Passions to do with rock - rock-climbing as well as rock music?
I was never into actual rock-climbing, but hillwalking and scrambling - needing to use my hands as well as my feet, but just short of the level where you need equipment beyond just good boots.

Great pics Metal, good to know you better. Looks like you have two Other Passions to do with rock - rock-climbing as well as rock music?
I was never into actual rock-climbing, but hillwalking and scrambling - needing to use my hands as well as my feet, but just short of the level where you need equipment beyond just good boots.

Noooo!! Climbing is not my passion!
When I said "my other passion" I mean only the Heavy Metal music
The other passion is something all of you know behind the screen... ;)

I was looking at your second pic, the one standing on the crags.

here's me :) BUT just remember that I DO NOT suck cock or take it up the ass....
But i love having my cock sucked :}

wrY4kBCC.png

e0euoC2P.jpg

It's a disgrace and a shame that you've decided to post random photos you found online as yours in the community photo album.:th_smiley_eh:

In a certain way you are no different than bindiboi who just like you enjoyed lying to other people and watched their reactions.

There is also a level of psychopathy in this as it shows complete disregard for other people and members of our community.

This is a very dark path that you are taking and once it becomes your style it is very hard and even impossible to change.

it is not random photos as u choose to put it, it is carefully selected pics to resemble myself as humanly close
as possible so people have a very fair yet 95 percent accuracy of who I am...……. JUST THE WAY THAT U DO
WITH YOUR AVATAR PICTURES AND HAVE DONE FOR YEARS NOW!!!!!! no one here has EVER seen a REAL pic
of YOU! as arrowman said the last time someone called me out on this, I am simply creating a post card style
of chosen pics that very fairly resemble reality...………
and im doing NOTHING like bindiboi, so before you start thumping your CDG bible, remember that you do the
same to accurately portray yourself as well without actually revealing the real you for your own safeties sake.

You can have any pic for your avatar this thread is only for real members photos so please stop posting random pics that you think resemble you in this thread.

then you should ALSO stop leading members to believe that the avatar pics are of you.
because every time members ask u in a thread or compliment u on your looks in your avatar pic
I certainly dont see u rushing to let them know that it is not actual pics of you.
stop being a hypocrite...…….

I don't care whose dick it is. After I slurp up the sweet cum, I would chop it off, drop it into a food processor with some raw rump steak, grind it, make a burger patty, toss it on the grill, plop it on a bun spread with mayo, top it with thick blood sauce, and enjoy a delicious manburger. What else would I do with a dick like that?

Back