Hi there, live in Northamptonshire and enjoy crucifixions, executions (hangings in particular) if you want to "play"!

Hi Liamhere, I am only about 40 miles from Brom. Perhaps we can meet up?

hello, I'm in the South East uk, love hanging/execution role play if anyone's around this area?

Hallo Omega

I'm in London and into KO play, also suffocation and strangling play.

As far as roleplay is concerned, I'd like a decent looking guy to "strangle" or poison and, when he's "dead", I'll play with his body. Strip it, wash it, fuck it etc. Loads of different positions where I'll display him like a full size doll.......

I didn't realise that Sheffield was a "region" ;-)

However, I visit Sheffield on a regular basis......

I am also in the UK... People in Birminham are not too far, nor are those south of Birmingham! I'll travel to meet my unfortunate fate :)

Hi guys i'm 24 and live in Essex. I drive so can travel. I also have a free house from 8th April - 18th April.

I'm looking to meet any guys who fancy acting out some fantasies. I love playing the killer and then enjoy you playing dead so I can play with you, pose you, dress ya up and undress ya. If you got any uniforms like biker gear, Army, cops, boots, riding boots gear, etc. Even better!

Would be good to get chatting send me an email with some pics and i'll send some of me back also and we'll go from there!

genuine guy here.

karatekidy@hotmail.com

Back