Central south coast, UK, I am a good-looking, young snuff victim, hanging only, naked. New here and don't want to get up to double figure posts. Any young guys help me out? No fuss, meet and get it done. Prefer you to film it and Post it back on to this site. Ta.

yorkshire

I offer my beautiful naked body for execution. Ideally, I wish to be crucified, and, whilst not quite dead, taken down from the cross and strangled. I would also wish my naked cadaver to be dissected or utilised for plastination.

kenfahy.666@hotmail.co.uk

I wish i was in the UK so i could strangle the life out of your naked body and then make you make personal lifeless bedmate and playmate

Berkshire / Surrey / West London area here and looking to play too. Prefer to be killer but consider victim too. Genuine, have played occasionally before when I've had the chance. Into KO play as well. Private message ok or on here.

in uk for 10 days more. 50, 5 11, 160 near London, now in Kent area, Manchester soon. Looking for KO or similar play with dom top. IM here will respond.

Hey, I'm in SW UK too. How would you want to be executed? Afterwards, would you be up to getting stripped and played with, whilst still playing dead?

I'm 22 and from the uk (midlands) and I'm submissive.

I'm looking to chat, role play, and maybe meet for fantasy.

I like choking, strangulation and drugging, but find many forms very interesting.

I'm into breathplay too, if anyone would like to help or chat about it online.

*If you are the right person, we can "talk" about a meeting that could go much "further"

Msg me.

Hi. New guy here. I'm very curious to explore this further. Have a massive gun fetish. Usually the victim but occasionally the killer. North West England. Let me know what you would do with me.

Hey there ! 20 year old wanting to play dead for someone. I love the idea of being limp and lifeless and played with by someone, letting them do whatever they want to me for as long as they want. Live in East Anglia/Norwich area in the UK. PM me or message me on Kik @ shellbeokay if you're interested xxx

Back