Hi, I am going to be in London next week. Looking for someone who like to play victim.

South London / Kent here. I want to be videoed photographed as a nude dead body. Sorry, not interested in castration, cannibilism nor stabbing really. Much prefer hanging, strangulation, being shot in the nude outdoors preferably. Like to look totally dead. Let me know if you have any sane, practical ideas. Roleplay only of course. Justin

South London / Kent here. I want to be videoed photographed as a nude dead body. Sorry, not interested in castration, cannibilism nor stabbing really. Much prefer hanging, strangulation, being shot in the nude outdoors preferably. Like to look totally dead. Let me know if you have any sane, practical ideas. Roleplay only of course. Justin

If you find an executioner let me know! I'd love to experience any of those, preferably as part of a judicial execution scene

Hello all, New member here, slim athletic and really enjoy being nude, tied and helpless for torture/ snuff play. castration, gutting etc
Essex

I offer my beautiful naked body for execution. Ideally, I wish to be crucified, and, whilst not quite dead, taken down from the cross and strangled. I would also wish my naked cadaver to be dissected or utilised for plastination.

kenfahy.666@hotmail.co.uk

if any of you can travel to north wales,i am willing to snuff you out,with you getting stabbed ,shot ,strangled,or hanged,prefer guys who are slim,can film you getting killed,but prerfer you in leather,i have leather gear here if you dont have your own,role play only,no nutters who want it for real

Southeast UK here i enjoy being a passive victim for roleplay executions, crucifixions, examinations etc.s4s.jpg

Back