I am here to be killed whilst wearing my down jacket - midlands. Yahoo messenger: deadindown

hey im 22 skater boy, im up for this kinda shit, i live in the west midlands

Hi under 18 here in west midlands looking for knockout/passed out roleplay me being "killer" pm me if interested :)

Hi under 18 here in west midlands looking for knockout/passed out roleplay me being "killer" pm me if interested :)

Berkshire here...looking to play. Killer or killed, either way....or die together too. Long moaning deaths best...strangulation, gassing, poisoning. Even better barefoot, or bare!

Ya, I love to. I am Dylan stay in Singapore.
I love CDG which strangled to death , hang or stabbed to death. I would like to take part as Killer for the role-play as well.
Unfortunately, we are too far apart.

Can we be freind?

Do you have Skype ID?
My Sykpe ID : jeff.tanth

My email address : jeffcind1@gmail.com

Hi - just joined up. I'm 63 slim/medium build 160lbs 5' 8" live just south of London. I like being naked outdoors and getting photographed and videoed looking dead in the nude. So far the scenarios have been getting shot or strangled. Want to be videoed getting snuffed and looking realistic. Would like to be seen hanging looking totally dead and limp with open eyes and tongue drooping out, cock erect. Love to be filmed getting machine gunned and falling dead into a pit preferably on top of other dead guys. Like the thought of being like a rag doll and treated like a toy. Love to hear from anyone young or old to discuss ideas and hopefully take things further. All references to looking dead/getting snuffed are roleplay only of course. Send me a private message here. Justin

Back