Hi all,
I'm Gary. I'm in Perth and Dundee. I can accom indoors or outdoors. I am the very willing victim or can be hunted.

Hope to hear from you.

I'm in London. Looking to explore my fantasy about being kidnapped and sexually abused by a group...

hey guys

I'm a masochist sub and longpig from Essex and I'm making myself available to guys for hard use, abuse and ultimately slaughtering in either a snuff scenario or ritual.

I love viewing gore and my ultimate would be to be dismembered, castrated and finally slowly beheaded before my meat is eaten.

Pretty extreme and hardcore I know, but I am 100% genuine about this.

Mark

mikel38 - Anyone here in the UK? - Yes....half a gazillion fucking immigrants! It's time all you tops started getting to work big time!
But don't look to me for help, I'm strictly online only!

Phil from London (french native). I'm a young (23) years old rent boy here. Deep involved in role play, torture, (sub) in bdsm, blood play, bodymods. I'm looking around for a REAL MASTER who shares same points of interest. Up for getting filmed.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

You guys should all get together in some central location and have some fun. Make sure you report back all the gory details if you do!

Back