hi i like guys dressed in leather so if you wanna play dead being shot ,stabbed, strangled etc,wouldnt mind seeing you as long as you are slim

Hi, I am in London and Warwick. Fat guy likes to be killer or victim with the right guy. Into stabbing, strangulation and shooting (all role play).

Killer here in Uk this summer for some weeks looking a very old mature man for play in a hotel in london

dead hugs for all

I'm in London, 25 years old - looking to sedate a guy and have fun with his conked out body. Got meds, just trying to find someone to use them on.

If you're interested, under 35 and can accommodate (or are happy to go with a hotel) then get in touch :)

Hi. I'm Gary, I stay in Scotland and can accommodate or travel. I like Wales, almost as many isolated places as up here. I love roleplay hanging , tirture and knife scenes. I love tw fear and the risk

well im still waiting for someone to be my victim in roleplay being stabbed,shot or strangled,guys under 50 only and slim who dont mind getting dressed in leather,have gear here if you dont have your own

If only you were a bit closer...

well im still waiting for someone to be my victim in roleplay being stabbed,shot or strangled,guys under 50 only and slim who dont mind getting dressed in leather,have gear here if you dont have your own

Hi Jimbob I'm truly sorry I have only just noticed your message or Id have answered it sooner...Thank you for getting in touch with me , I thought everyone here is in America!..Well im in to the above , would you like to exchange photos ?.

Back