Was there supposed to be blood on the photographer's hand when he touched behind the model's hand in the first clip? Because there clearly wasn't.

I've heard of this movie, but never seen any clips from it before now

Yes, always looking for story ideas... send em my way!

Superhero Vs. Villain. I'm actually surprised something like that has yet to be done, as far as I'm aware.

Last edited:
I have seen this and I found it somewhat disappointing.. You don't actually see him eating these bodies and the killing even looks fake and to me, someone who likes serial killer films it is really offputting when the acting is bad.

Sculpture is a vid that I think is from the same makers and I love it. The first kill is a tight muscle boy who after stabbing him to death gets a big knife, cuts out his heart and holds it too her face to hug it. Killing more hot gym guys to use their body parts to build a statue.. It's so much better than this which I found really bad.

That said I liked the bodybuilders in this and can fantasize what I'd do to them and eating thier muscle bodies. It's just a pity I didn't it remotely realistic. Takes half the amusement and facsination in my opinion

Back