Reintroducing Myself

JMsidious

CDG Devotee
I owe you guys an apology and an explanation of why I posted a phony picture on the last site, and then when confronted by Meat, proceeded to lie. I am very ashamed of myself, and wish to hopefully make amends. Here on out - honesty is my policy.
For the record, the pic I lied about is not even of a real guy - it is computer generated. It is a compilation of faces that represent the "perfect male face".
http://lollie695.vox.com/library/post/what-makes-a-face-beautiful.html
So, anyone using the pic is putting up a "false face" - like I did.
Anyway, that's what - now why -
I really don't know- I put it up because I liked it, and then I started receiving compliment after compliment - on my FACE. One little lie turned into another, then turned into more, and before I knew it, I was in over my head. (Honestly, I was scared at first to say it wasn't my face, I guess fear of rejection.) I knew eventually it would come out that the pic was not me, but stupidly and vainly I continued to lie.
Then on the last board before this one, I started getting comments that were more about ME than the FACE. I was finding a common ground with the people here, and was happier on this board than I had ever been on any other. Then the board went down, and this one came up.
I thought about putting up the FACE again, then decided I would start representing myself with a pic that was really me. I went to the beach, had my partner take a pic and put it up as my new avatar. I was relieved, and began coming more out of my shell on the board, flirting with Meat and others, making more posts, just getting involved.

Then Meat posted that thread. And in a panic, I went back to lying. Added more lies, and dug my hole deeper. I thought that I would just disappear and not come back - I mean, I thought - So what if they think I am a liar (which I was) it's just some guys I will never meet, that really don't give a shit about me - no real loss, right?

WRONG, I was so wrong - I received many PMs in support, even IF I was lying. And today I got a PM from Meat - that tore at my heart - I really like and respect the hell out of him - he put his deepest and darkest secrets on this board for all to see- and gave us all a place where we could be ourselves and do the same- and I didn't have the common decency to respect that with a simple truthful picture.

In short, I was wrong, I lied and I don't deserve to continue here. But I am asking for a second chance from you and most of all from Meatpie. But I will totally understand if you are pissed and don't want to see me again - I accept that.

Just to clear everything up, the face pic is the only one that wasn't me -
This is the real me -

Hi, I am Joseph.

These were taken about 6 months ago.

Again, I am truly sorry, and I swear to all that I can swear to that I will be honest from here on out.

Thanks for hearing me out -
Joseph aka JMsidious

Last edited:
Welcome again! :sm (42):That's an interesting link. The good looking guy that you used in your avatar really is a hottie but I think the other one would make a pretty nice corpse too. I like your real picture, very cute. Did your patient there survive?

Welcome again! :sm (42):That's an interesting link. The good looking guy that you used in your avatar really is a hottie but I think the other one would make a pretty nice corpse too. I like your real picture, very cute. Did your patient there survive?

Yes - she was in insulin shock - tried to kill herself by overdosing on insulin. She was fine, was found before any real damage was done, luckily.

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 862
That's a female? She's got chin stubble!:totalshock: I thought it was a hot dying guy you were working on.

Attachments

• me2.jpg
    me2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
That's a female? She's got chin stubble!:totalshock: I thought it was a hot dying guy you were working on.

FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!
I fucked up again - yes sorry he is a he - That REALLY didn't look good, did it?
It was 6 months ago - I've been doing this for about 4 years. Goddamnit!
FUUUUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!

I have pics all through that day, and mislabeled this one. I'm on facebook, and now I gotta go through my pics again and find that and correct it, and make sure the others are right Shit. Thanks for your good eyes - god- this sucks -

Same situation, though - fucked up on she instead of he.

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 758
  • another-pruning.jpg
    another-pruning.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 609
  • another-pruning-2.jpg
    another-pruning-2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 512
  • another-pruning-3.jpg
    another-pruning-3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 641
  • correcting-the-apprentice.jpg
    correcting-the-apprentice.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 667
  • eeek.jpg
    eeek.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 817
  • more-becoming-less.jpg
    more-becoming-less.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 773
  • no-more-cheating.jpg
    no-more-cheating.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 598
  • poker.jpg
    poker.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 495
  • pruning.jpg
    pruning.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 601
  • pruning-4.jpg
    pruning-4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 798
  • pruning-5.jpg
    pruning-5.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 843
  • pruning-6.jpg
    pruning-6.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 798
  • vice.jpg
    vice.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 944
  • 2.2.jpg
    2.2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 581
  • 03a.jpg
    03a.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 580
  • BUMS-102611-003.jpg
    BUMS-102611-003.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 509
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 664
  • gay-nuts5295.jpg
    gay-nuts5295.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 818
Did he pull through then? Looks like a cutie. Sad if he died but damn hot for sure.

Did he pull through then? Looks like a cutie. Sad if he died but damn hot for sure.

yes - the case is correct in the OP, just the sex was wrong - still diabetic.

Well thanks for "coming out".

No more lies, just accept who you are you will be much happier that way. I also put up cute guys in my avatars but when people ask me, is this really me I say its not.

Members are not obliged in any way to post their real photos, or reveal other details about their lives.

Generally revealing any personal data on bulletin baords is not a great idea. What got me is that you kept pm me, asking for my pics and what I got in return was a computer-generated face?

Oh, well.

There was a massive abuse of members personal info, photos, and details on the ogrish forums. I remember that because I was still a member there when it all happened. Some even posted passwords for emails and other accounts, myspace and other boards. People took the passwords and what followed lost that in a split second you can lose your internet identity! Many people used (and some still use) their photos as avatars. It was a complete mess and everyone was saying - ts the real me - believe me.....hhahahhaha.

The admins were at a loss and banned a lot of people and had to devise new rules to deal with this - revealing personal info about other members without their consent is punished.

So the less you post about yourself, the safer you are from such "attacks" but anyway in your case it was needed so we can begin to trust you again.

Well thanks for "coming out".

No more lies, just accept who you are you will be much happier that way. I also put up cute guys in my avatars but when people ask me, is this really me I say its not.

Members are not obliged in any way to post their real photos, or reveal other details about their lives.

Generally revealing any personal data on bulletin baords is not a great idea. What got me is that you kept pm me, asking for my pics and what I got in return was a computer-generated face?

Oh, well.

There was a massive abuse of members personal info, photos, and details on the ogrish forums. I remember that because I was still a member there when it all happened. Some even posted passwords for emails and other accounts, myspace and other boards. People took the passwords and what followed lost that in a split second you can lose your internet identity! Many people used (and some still use) their photos as avatars. It was a complete mess and everyone was saying - ts the real me - believe me.....hhahahhaha.

The admins were at a loss and banned a lot of people and had to devise new rules to deal with this - revealing personal info about other members without their consent is punished.

So the less you post about yourself, the safer you are from such "attacks" but anyway in your case it was needed so we can begin to trust you again.

now, now - you didn't ONLY get the FACE, Meat....;)

Thanks for the honesty, and glad you're still around!

And by the way, my avatar pic and profile aren't the real me - but you probably guesed that, since I'm alive and they clearly aren't.

Thanks for the honesty, and glad you're still around!

And by the way, my avatar pic and profile aren't the real me - but you probably guesed that, since I'm alive and they clearly aren't.

Hehehehe - I knew dat.

I LOVE THIS PLACE - AND MOST OF ALL, THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WITHIN.

enough of that mushy shit - back to the CDG! :sm (45)::sm (45):

I like.......

Hey JM....

I like the REAL you bettah anyways, shure do !

OH YAH, The real JM ra-RAWKS, yous bettchas he shure da-DOEZ !!!
(n' I sees lawts o' manhairs under that there unbuttoned top button on yer shirter, I shure does,
JM StudMann.....HAWT, a real THICKET yous gots growin' down there on that true manly manCHESTER of yers, shure IS !!)

:sm (52)::sm (8)::sm (31)::sm (42):

Attachments

• 24935_137384_thumb_123_551lo.jpg
    24935_137384_thumb_123_551lo.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,729
Hey JM....

I like the REAL you bettah anyways, shure do !

OH YAH, The real JM ra-RAWKS, yous bettchas he shure da-DOEZ !!!
(n' I sees lawts o' manhairs under that there unbuttoned top button on yer shirter, I shure does,
JM StudMann.....HAWT, a real THICKET yous gots growin' down there on that true manly manCHESTER of yers, shure IS !!)

:sm (52)::sm (8)::sm (31)::sm (42):

You betchas! Thanks Arrow.:sm (60):

YUMMMM

You betchas! Thanks Arrow.:sm (60):

YUMMMMMMMMM, I knew you has lotsa manly manCHESTER hairs, real curly n' thick, a bush under your pungent manly sculpted pits, hairy arms n' legs, n' a real BUSHY thicket down there where the sun don't SHINE !!

sa-SWEET, oh yah, JM, the REAL YOU.....ra-RAWKS, shure da-DOES, whew !

:load::load::sm (8)::sm (51)::sm (39):

Back