I've only seen four minutes but why so many dead girls. I want more dead guys dammit! I'm watching the rest later as I've got to leave now. I was so excited about the shirtless guy but they didn't show him drop. I did like the girls hand cut off and the guy disemboweling her. That was cool, but I'm waiting for the dead guys of course. I'll have to check back later. Really interesting documentary, that guy from Hostel is pretty cute too. He'd make a great corpse.

Well its what you would expect in a documentary, they don't show real corpses.

And yes, in our society focus is on dead girls, naked girls, tits, pussy

Ogrish is entirely around dead girls..some like just any dead body but one of their most popular threads are about dead girls.

I posted an autopsy chick there and this is one of the most popular thread on their forum.

Makes you wanna puke.

Girls are truly disgusting

It's so unfair!:confused:
It brought back fond memories for me though. I think I've seen all those movies in my search for even fake dead guys. Few and far between but you do find them in those films too sometimes.

yeah.. it's hard to find a snuff movies for guy especially.... but i do enjoy watching saw 1-4 and hostel.... they do have a lil' of that..

I saw a documenteary in Netflix. called Snuff. there they show more guys, and interesting theories about snuff films and some possible evidence involving the Russian mafia. like the guy said in the documentary, is the holy grail of films, everybody have heard about, everybody is looking for them but nobody have proof they exist. ...

Higladius.

Back