Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator

What do you think happened? Can you guess his age?

Full details and image with no watermark in our Secret Room section, as well as many other high resolution amazing photos of dead young men.

Wooww!!! Very cute guy, in HD!! 20 years???? OOhh!! Handsome foot and desirable sock and boots. Thanks, I envy the elite members!!

Do you think his socks smell? I think yes.

Yeees! A lot. I would like take a sock and a boot for memories.

Thanks Meatpie ! He's very hot ! i wounder why he's barfeet, do you think someone had stolen his smelly sock? one of your members?

That is correct, he was electrocuted and fell. His smelly sneakers flew away on impact.

Meatpie ... any clue for his name or country or date of this pic..
there is too many here which not qualified for the private room and the only things we can do is to search at google...

You can't find him on google, if such pictures were so easy to find there would be no need for a site like CDG.

We have our private sources. Join the Secret Room and download thousands more images like this.

Truly a beauty. :drool: Thanks.

His shirt says ''Acapulco.'' Although he looks somewhat asian, could he be Mexican? :not sure:

I am inclined to think this is a Mexican guy, due to his face features (though he looks Asian, but I am sure he is not) and the t-shirt he is using says Acapulco which is a Mexican city.

Also the neighborhood looks very similar to those in Latin America (in fact it looks very similar to the one I live in) , plus the construction materials and the style they build is very South American (I am civil engineer and I worked abroad so this is a very typical South American setting for me).

I could be wrong, but it's what I think.

A side note, I love how his underwear is folded down, as if the one who took the picture wanted us to see part of his teen aged pubic hair and his nice young cock. Did you notice he even peed a little on his underwear?
I wonder if that happened the moment he got electro-shocked or just before that. I also like a lot his hips and tummy.

Did the photographer deliberately wanted us to see this area of his body? Why his pants are unbuttoned and why his t-shirt is pulled up a bit? Everything looks so inviting!

Considering the burned area on his feet and the kind of boots he was using (he was not using sneakers btw) I think he was using boots with a metal plate inside the area that cover his toes. This is very common among construction workers in order to cover their toes in case a tool or a cutting thing falls right onto their toes.

So, probably he was walking on water and there was some electrical cord around and the electricity made a shortcut with the metal plate inside his boots. Since the boots' sole is made of plastic and rubber he could have survived the electrical shortcut, but I really think the metal plate was what made his way to the tomb... and to us XD

What do u think fellas?

Last edited:
I knew it! :p

I want his underwear to wear to bed tonite. I like his hand that held his cock. I like his abdomen skin that held his sperm shots.

Back