Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Male Real Doll

Whole male pelvis showing the pelvic floor and muscles without pelvic organs
    (Product no.: HP10300004300001)
    Stock: inquiry
    Delivery time and time of production: 6-8 Months
    starting with 12.400,00 EUR Netto
    2.356,00 EUR Tax

starting with 14.756,00 EUR
    excl. Shipping Costs

Last edited by Beuen; 29-12-10 at 02:19 AM.

2 please!

Quote Originally Posted by Beuen View Post
    True, nothing beats the real thing, and these male sex dolls are about $6000 each, so its all pretty academic anyway. Whats the hov lane JV? Back passage? I could probably get a real human plastinate for the same price or less. Preferably with skin on. lol. The price of a plastinate or perfect copy thereof lies between 80 and 15,000 Euros. A human lower leg slice costs 80 Euros, a head slice up to 1,500 Euros and a frontal whole body slice about 11,000 Euros. Reference:http://www.plastinarium.de/en.html

HOV = High Occupany Vehicle Lane (Car Pool); usually need 2+ pax in vehicle to avoid steep fines . . .

lol I get it now.. would using the doll work in the HOV lane and stop you getting a fine? Question is how good are the surveillance cameras? Hmmm after reading about other people's experience, its not recommended as you could get caught! lol. See news from digitaljournal.com

Houston man uses dummy to drive in high-occupancy lane

How far would you go to drive in the High Occupancy Vehicle Lane? Apparently pretty far for some. In Houston, Texas, see why one local man believed to have caused an accident and major backup on the city's roadway was ticketed.
    Life in the fast lane is one of those choices that so many city inhabitants choose. With tight schedules, long commutes and congested highways, it's no wonder that stress can lead to risky and behaviour factor. In order to ease some of that congestion, man cities have added High Occupancy Vehicle lanes (HOV) to some of the more traffic-ridden areas, thereby promoting carpooling and giving priority to those who travel in groups of two or more.
    From Atlanta, GA all the way to Canada and even on the islands of Hawaii, HOV lanes are found across the international highways and byways. But how far will folks go to be a part of the HOV group? Lets just say that some people tend to be real dummies about it.
    In Houston, TX a chain-reaction accident on U.S.Highway 290 near the city's Beltway caused a massive delay for morning commuters. The HOV lane accident sent one person to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries after a Toyota pickup truck rear ended another vehicle, causing a domino effect involving four vehicles. When police arrived on scene, they found the passenger, dressed in business attire, in the Toyota pickup unresponsive and slumped over.
    The passenger turned out to be a mannequin.
    The driver of the Toyota, Mike Hooper, a 54-year-old Information Technology Consultant in the area, was ticketed for speeding and unauthorized use of the HOV lane, a fine that can reach up to $200. Hooper was believed to be the driver accused of causing the pile up.
    Although HOV lane restrictions vary from state to state, Houston, TX requires a minimum of two living, breathing individuals.
    Houston police confiscate approximately one "fake person" from drivers each month using the HOV lane. From the more common fake male to baby dolls strapped into car seats, rule breakers far and wide go to great lengths to drive in the esteemed HOV lane. Drivers are very creative in an attempt to avoid a fine, with police saying they even hear the excuse that they {drivers} believed an infant in the womb counts as a second passenger. Last year, over 4,500 tickets were issued in Houston for unauthorized use of the HOV lane.
    According to snopes, in Phoenix, Arizona in 2006, a woman received a nearly $400 US fine for driving alone in the HOV lane. Her attempts to fight the ticket proved futile and stirred some debate over when exactly life begins, drawing support from the Arizona Right to Life group.
    In California, a question and answer page on the CHP site reveals just how common this belief can be:
    I'm pregnant. The HOV lane requires two persons in a vehicle. Now that I'm eating for two, can I use this lane?
    California law requires that in order to utilize the HOV lane, there must be two (or, if posted, three) separate individuals occupying seats in a vehicle. Until your "passenger" is capable of riding in his or her own seat, you cannot count them.
    Drivers use methods including reclining the passenger seat and pretending to talk to an invisible person, taping wigs to the headrest, lone hearse drivers transporting the dead and even buckling in the family dog all at the risk of receiving a hefty fine and possibly hurting others.
    In 2002, a woman and her very dumb passenger dressed in high-end angora suddenly veered into a Washington state HOV lane, cutting off a school bus full of children and causing a chain reaction pileup that landed more than a dozen victims being taken to hospitals for injuries, many of whom were kids on a school trip. She wanted to cut time off of her morning commute. That same year, WA police issued over 8,500 tickets and 3,100 warnings for unauthorized HOV use.
    In the Houston case, Hooper denied that he was using Mr. Mannequin for the purpose of HOV access, stating in the Houston Chron:
    “I was not using him for that purpose. I was transporting him somewhere. He was in the front seat.”
    However, he refused to disclose the final destination or the events that led up to the crash.
    It's just a matter of time before "Wilson" the volleyball shows up in true form!

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/articl...#ixzz19nS3ymFb

I think these things are just weird! But then again ... so am I.

Forum Elite
    Are there also HAIRY dolls available........... ;-) ??

Could be great.....

How about some real human cocks?

Orange Triangle wearer. platinum's Avatar
    Interesting line in souvenirs there Beu!
    BLOOD, SPUNK & BUNNY WUNNIES!

Forum Resident
    I dunno, but I think they could've done a better job on their heads. Not really that handsome, and looks fake

It would be awesome if the dolls could also bleed. Pain is pleasure. Pleasure is pain. \m/
    Whip me, beat me, make me feel cheap!

Forum Inhabitant
    Found a silicone doll that looks absolutely life-like. Check him out.

index1.jpgindex1.jpgindex-1.jpgindex.jpg
    Last edited by sumtingwong; 23-11-11 at 03:49 AM.

The first pic at the start of the thread, is that a realdoll??? That looks AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Beuen View Post
    It's common to find kangaroo scrotums made into purses on sale in the tourist shops in Australia. Purses made from human scrotums complete with drawstrings, are harder to find and understandably more expensive.

Are these still on sale?

Forum Inhabitant yourtrophyhead's Avatar
    just don't get tricked by Real Doll Impersonators like this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO3GA...ure=plpp_video

Thread Information