Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I know we have female members here, Johanna was also a prolific poster in early 2008.

I know about kitanaprincess and Sweet Angel.

Anyone else?

So kitanaprincess you are a girl and you love dead guys? Do you like dead girls?

How old are you?

Please tell us what you like exactly about dead guys, I am very interested.

hello dears Meatpie and LT!!!

yes, im a girl, im proud to be a girl, i dont know if im gorgeous but i consider myself very pretty, haha sometimes when im sad and depress ugly lol

yes i like dead guys but i hate dead girls, like you i encounter it repulsive....!
i like alive guys 2!! haha, i dont like dead girls 'cause one of my (female) bff die on a car accident and they call me to the morgue to reconise her, it was so i dont konlw how to explain it... since that day i hate dead girls, i never really like it anyway....

dont know how to but since i was a child i luv it!!! like u, haha
anyway, i have a boyfriend and i have a pretty normal life, sometimes i imagine him death and thta creeps my up sometimes 'cause i luv him bery much and i dont want him in that position, anyway....

i luv deas guys, specially young and muscular liek morbidtech haha

ok i really dont know wha more to tell u guys, haha and i dont know if i made my point here.
u can ask here or send mi a PM, and i will replay...

luv all of u guys!!! alive or death!!!! hahaha =)

Thank you for your reply, very informative, that answers my curiousity.

One final question.

If your boyfriend died, would you like to have sex with his corpse??

hmmmm, i really dont know, haah as the matter of fact no.. haha just because iluv him very very vewry much with all my soul... we have been dating a year know and if he dies, my world would crash down... anyway not with him dead, maube with his cute best friend but no with him.. like i said before it's creeps me out just imagine him dead.. =S and what about you meatpie?

I would fuck all my boyfriends - past and present - dead.

I want them dead. I often get them drunk and play with them imagining they are corpses.

oooh.... ok haha i f u want it that way, that's good too haha

any other question?? =)

Happy New Year Meatpie and all. Thanks for a great site and all your hard work.

happy new year to u meatpie and ooreiley!!!! =)

I thought I was a member but found I had to re-register. Maybe I never did so on this incarnation of the site. Anyway, I'm female and like all kinds of corpses.

Hey deadSally, nice to see you back!

Because we like to flame each other from time to time, but so far everyone in this thread has been pretty cool.

I guess its because of New Years and shit.

aaaaw.. all the people in thos forum are really nice.... haha thanks for all the luv guys and girls!!! =) luv u all!!!!

hello?

Hi,
are there any more girls/women here who are into dead guys? I'd be pleased to hear from you!

Hey Sandra - I see kitanaprincess has responded - you could also try this message in our personal ads section rather than our 'Flame/Hate' section - you can aslo have private conversations with other members using our PM facilities.

Back