Rupert_Penry_Jones_1209479c.jpg

spks1a.JPG

rupert-penry-jones.jpg

rupert-penry-jones_2_web.jpg

rupert-penry-jones_arse.jpg

ru5_web.jpg

Rupert_Penry-Jones_Spooks_03.jpg

Last edited:
mmm...beauty corpse for fuck for some hours....

Amazing post, definately puts me in festive mood

I haven't seen this movie, he gets killed ?

Will try to download now, thanks for posting!

:drunk friend:

Spooks is a BBC TV series. Rupert's character gets killed in the first episode of series 7.

Adam Henry Carter[5] is a fictional character from the BBC espionage television series Spooks, which follows the exploits of Section D, a counter-terrorism division in MI5. He is portrayed by British actor Rupert Penry-Jones. The character is a former MI6 officer who takes charge as the chief of Section D, and hence the head protagonist following the departure of Tom Quinn in series three.
Adam Carter was created with the knowledge that Matthew Macfadyen, who played Tom Quinn, would leave the series. He was created with the intention to be different from Tom, as the producers wanted a character who was a husband with an MI6 background. Rupert Penry-Jones was cast after three auditions. Before the sixth series finale aired, it was announced that Rupert Penry-Jones would leave the series. In the premiere episode of series seven, Carter is killed in a car bomb. His death was voted the fourth most shocking death in the series. Rupert Penry-Jones was awarded "Best Actor" at the Crime Thriller Awards for his portrayal of Adam Carter.

Couldn't find a viewable version of Series Seven online but I found this video http://vimeo.com/2789406

Last edited:
Thanks for this, very cool.

Do you think we can find a download for series seven? I so badly wanna see, so bad it aint real

He is gorgeous!!!

....and btw Happy New Year to our friends in Australia

p_happy-new-2011-pink.jpg

Rupert Penry-Jones in Fatherland - you can clearly see his autopsy stitches in the pictures. Feet visible too in these shots.

And here is another in High Res - clearly showing his famous 'bulge' . :drool:

Last edited:
Rupert Penry-Jones in Fatherland - you can clearly see his autopsy stitches in the pictures. Feet visible too in these shots.

Great morgue scene, can you please post the clip?

I don't have the video but someone has posted it on Youtube

Watch Part 5 - at 9.03 minutes - very brief scene

Interesting how his cock is left at that sideways angle rather than between his legs? Great body, great cock and even greater corpse!

Interesting how his cock is left at that sideways angle rather than between his legs? Great body, great cock and even greater corpse!

Mortician must have given it a playful flip when he stitched up the chest cavity again. lol.

I've always thought that too. It would have been hotter if it was just flopped down between his legs.