Wow, you seem like one fascinating character! I'm female as well, licensed FDE at 21 years old and pretty darn boring otherwise. I would love to pick your brain, a lot of what you're into is completely foreign to me. I'm new to this site as well.

Yes, I am probably a sex addict. Semi- promisuous ( yet selective). And getting off some bizarre fucked-up man is what I live for. I think about giving oral sex to guys a lot, be it that they are dead or alive and giving regular, old-fashoned, blowjobs to college-age guys are my favorite sexual act and just a great time for everyone involved.

Even though I'm gay I love women who are sex addicts! I don't know, I guess that is one of my "stranger" turn-ons, as a gay guy I mean! ;-)

Cheers to the other ladies :) You can count one more woman in the mix now. I'm not really into "necro" I don't guess. My main thing is drugging my husband (consensually--I do love him very much) and doing all kinds of things to him. Always love to hear from other women about what they are here for. Seems so deviant but I think I'm very normal otherwise :p

some interesting femdom drawings

Attachments

• 131066412133.jpg
    131066412133.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 28
  • RippedApart.jpg
    RippedApart.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 31
hi babe female. il love yo meet up with you...aim not gay but i enjoy all people with they fet.... good. just get in cobtact and you wil have this slave to play w...

Hi eris....nice to meet u....do u like suffocation too?would u like to see a man struggle for air?

Back