Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Poor dude, only 18 and look at that hot body, well-built and strong but his attackers overwhelmed him.

They wrapped duct tape around his head basically sealing his mouth and nose and dude suffocated.

What a horrible way to go.

I think he may have pissed himself.

These are the risks of gangsta life, once you get into you will no doubt make lots of enemies.

He probably pissed himself when he saw them get out the roll of duct tape. You're right, shitty way to go.

I thought you always start feet first? :retard:

He probably pissed himself when he saw them get out the roll of duct tape. You're right, shitty way to go.

I will def piss myself if it comes to this, even deprived of oxygen he could stay conscious up to two minutes, wonder what his last thoughts were....He was probably bitterly sorry he became a drug dealer but too late, withing seconds he blacked out.

wonder what he would have thought if he felt my huge cock
fucking his soles minutes before his lights went out?

"Oh, no this is hell!!!! What a nightmare"

The poor dude would be so scared he'd shit on your cock

Poor dude, only 18 and look at that hot body, well-built and strong but his attackers overwhelmed him.
They wrapped duct tape around his head basically sealing his mouth and nose and dude suffocated.
What a horrible way to go. I think he may have pissed himself.

These are the risks of gangsta life, once you get into you will no doubt make lots of enemies.
Beautiful muscular corpse, tight jeans, barefoot, secluded area, suffocated with duct tape........seems like the perfect date to me

100/100% hot, the best for me, Thx.

What a horrible way to go.

I think he may have pissed himself.

Back