Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
iStock_000013984862XSmall.jpg

Dear friends, 2010 has been a tirbulent year for our community and for the world at large.

Every December we organize a donation campaign for the community hoping that we can raise enough money to pay hosting bills and other fees and remain strong and united in 2011.

Support your favourite website with a small donation for Christmas and make a difference in this world.

Donating users will automatically join the elite group and enjoy lots of other features that are not available to standard accounts.

CDG is providing morbid entertainment to thousands of users 24/7.:Christmas Tree:

Donate, become elite and have an absolutely crazy Christmas with the top elite posters of CDG! :super happy:

outdoor-christmas-lights-2.jpg

For details on how you can support the community contact the forum administrator.

Just joined this site recently and like everything I see already. Would like more information on the method of donation available (not seeing anything on my CP) and what amount is requested. Thanks!

Thank you for your kind words.

We will contact everyone who is willing to show their support for the community via PM.

I want to support the site and see the Secret room. I still don't know where or how to do it. I do have paypal. Please tell me how

Last edited:
Many thanks to everyone who donated

:Christmas Tree:

Our team would like to thank everyone who sent us their donations during the past week, our campaign continues until Christmas there is still time if you want to take part please contact the forum administrator.

Recently we received hatemail from from the co-admin of cadmar's now defunct forum, saying he can't wait to see the day CDG goes down because of lack of support from its members.

It was a long letter, full of hate.

But these guys can't touch the foundations of CDG - true friendship even on the internet is stronger than a few hateful people who try to destroy what other people have achieved out of spite.

We are optimistic that CDG will remain healthy and strong well into the new year, despite all the problems our community is growing and we have excellent contributors esp in our elite section.

Merry Christmas all.

I want to donate but I forgot how. I have credit card and PayPal account, so please tell me how to do. Thanks a lot.

hello Mr Meatpie.
I want to donate (I already have PalPal account).
Please tell how to donate for CDG.

Thank you guys for deciding to support our community.

vistai10.png

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL,
LETS KEEP OUR SITE UP AND RUNNING!!!

CDG costs hundreds of dollars. When we started the site I never imagined it will cost that much....

When I see our bills I am like this:

:facepalmh:

meatpie works very hard for all of us,
lets all do our part if we can and show him that we
appreciate his hard work...

A member of our forum staff will contact you.

Thank you for your interest & Merry Christmas

:Christmas Tree:

Hello Meatpie I would also like to donate. I have a paypal account. Thanks

Back