How old will you be if you croak in 2009?

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Financial crisis, global disasters, accidents & mayhem - lets face it - the universe is constantly trying to kill us.

What do you think is your likelyhood of croaking in 2009?

Do you drive?

Do you smoke?

Do you get into fights?

Anyway, something will finish us off one day.

What age will you be if you croak next year?

I will be 26, a terribly hot age for a young dude to croak! :sm (55):

I don't drive, smoke or get into fights. I'm constantly scampering across the road though to get to work and other places. If I was to die odds are it'd be getting hit by a car. :(

Hopefully I'd make a nice gut splatter. I'm skinny so odds of my guts flying out is pretty high, lol.

I'm 22 till next xmas time.

Hit by car sucks unless its high-speed and you are instant kill.

I may get murdered in 2009, I love fights.

Car wreck is unlikely as I don't drive and I don't use cars!!!

LoL

I don't even trust my dad.

Dog, did you cut your nails you promised me your feet?

Also post pics of yourself in Members photo album if you want, I am sure you are cute lean hard working dude

Not likely, but I never leave home expecting to come back. Don't drive, but I fly for a living, so a heli crash is possible. Don't smoke (anymore) and I'm a lover, not a fighter.:sm (62): I'll be 29.

Imight become involved in a car crash or robbery concerning my job..

If I croak I will be 30 in 2009

That would be so sad Entilzha especially the thought of a robbery.:(
I will be 36. I figure it's most likely I'd be hit by a car. I've been hit once and sometimes forget to pay attention crossing streets, also I get headaches sometimes and I think there might be a tumor and I'll die of a brain hemorrhage. I may also be killed in a biased crime like the ones that have become popular lately around here.
I think 30's is a good age for a cute dead guy. It's not too young and not old.:sm (47):

Next year I will be 21, I don't smoke, drink a bit, right now I spend half the time of a day on the computer and drink cafein like crazy.

What could I croak for? maybe brain damage from playing too much online game like some Korean dudes did...

Oh shit i'm the old git, i'll be 44, i do drink, do smoke, fight when i have too, most poeple think i'm a bit of a nutter, and drive badly, i have had many car crashes, 6 cars completely written off, 4 motor bike crashes and am very accident prone. life is just a big laugh, when god shits on you ,shit right back, i know i'll burn in hell if there is one and i don't give a fuck.
Keep being happy and piss of everyone.

Back