It's an old vid but worth a repost.

Always loved that video, especially toward the end when they put the corpses in the truck. Totally hot! Thanks for reposting it!

seeing this makes me sick and from now on i will leave this bullshit website too
its really pathetic to see two kids gets killed and people loving it
fuck all of you

I think it's a horrible vid, as well as many others we have posted, if you can't stand it why not try the bodybuilding forums.

:hard lol:

Why love some people such a horrible vid? I think because we are living real in hell.

Wow. All the pics and vids on CDG and horrible, but the reason we belong to CDG is some of us also find it erotic. Sorry if I offended someone. Of course, they are horrible, but so is everything on this site if you put it that way!

The world is a horrible place, young guys get murdered and it's absolutely not our fault. We just show what shitty place this "modern world" we live in really is.

As I said if you can't stand it, sign up at http://forum.bodybuilding.com

It's terrible to see the death of these 2 boys...
heartbreaking...
I think Im gonna avoid this kind of topics in the future...as well...

not judging others here... cuz brutal news exist for many reasons...
and this site is cutedeadguys...they are definitely cute boys...

These were hot vids, but there are gone now. Anybody kept copies?

I agree with the comment that these are horrible videos. I do not understand cruelty to people - for many here it is not for videos like this that bring us here.

I do not understand cruelty to people - for many here it is not for videos like this that bring us here.

I, too, don't understand cruelty to people. But, if it happens, and the guy is hot, and there is a vid....I LOVE to watch with my hand wrapped around my hard cock.

Back