I have shared here before. The first time, I had a huge walkin closet and some old National Geographic magazines, a large mirror propped against the wall opposite a hook. I took my bathrobe belt (same material as the bathrobe) and tied it around my neck while standing on a pile of the magazines (naked) so I could see myself in the mirror. I kicked the magazines out from under me, my one toe being able to touch the ground, watched as my cock became very red and inflated (was not watching my face), tried with my toe to get a magazine so I could take some weight off my neck but before I could passed out. I was a teen at the time. The weight of my body on the material of the belt caused it to tear into two and I crumpled to the ground. I probably was out for only a few seconds but I was completely out. I figure I had been about 30 to 40 seconds after I kicked the magazines before I passed out.

I have given my story. Are there others here who would share their experiences please.

I have tried some self play once (I know, dangerous, but I didn't care) and I used a belt over the door. I had all my weight on the belt and was rather amazed how comfortable it was. The thing that got me was how fast my body began to tingle and go numb. It was an awesome experience. I am pretty sure if I had gone more than another few seconds, I wouldn't have been able to pick my weight back up and would have ended there at that time. I am sure going further might feel different but will it really matter in the end? Now just to find someone to pull that chair out and not return it :)

I have tried some self play once (I know, dangerous, but I didn't care) and I used a belt over the door. I had all my weight on the belt and was rather amazed how comfortable it was. The thing that got me was how fast my body began to tingle and go numb. It was an awesome experience. I am pretty sure if I had gone more than another few seconds, I wouldn't have been able to pick my weight back up and would have ended there at that time. I am sure going further might feel different but will it really matter in the end? Now just to find someone to pull that chair out and not return it :)

Not that far away. I also tried it by self but the belt I was using broke when I passed out. One theme of a fantasy which I once read and was really turned on by was a guy who decided to commit suicide but he really wanted his best friend there while he did it - hanged in the woods.

Not that far away. I also tried it by self but the belt I was using broke when I passed out. One theme of a fantasy which I once read and was really turned on by was a guy who decided to commit suicide but he really wanted his best friend there while he did it - hanged in the woods.

To die for the pleasure of another man would only add to my satisfaction as i stepped into the nooses welcome embrace - or to hang side by side with another man....

I think the video of the Iranian man hanged off the back of a small pickup proves that in some cases, you can be fully conscious and strangling for quite some time. They use an interesting method with that guy. A crane and a stool in the back of the truck. They pull the stool out from under him just as the truck pulls away. He gets a short drop but his feet hit the bed of the truck briefly. Then the fun starts.

I can't believe that a full minute of him fighting the bonds and repeatedly lifting his legs are involuntary convulsions. His knot is to the right and in front of his ear allowing some blood flow I believe. It's about the one minute mark where you see him weakly lifting just one leg. After that some less serious squirms and feet kind of waggling back and forth. He might be out at that point or he might still be with us but just too weak to do much else.

Agree, it's fascinating video. Actually it was a botched execution. Instead of a short drop the condemned hit the platform and slipped slowly off the van. receiving no drop at all. Surely he was feeling tremndous pain and his fighting is well visible. He was trying to free his wrists and legs for quite a long time.

I think the video of the Iranian man hanged off the back of a small pickup proves that in some cases, you can be fully conscious and strangling for quite some time. They use an interesting method with that guy. A crane and a stool in the back of the truck. They pull the stool out from under him just as the truck pulls away. He gets a short drop but his feet hit the bed of the truck briefly. Then the fun starts.

I can't believe that a full minute of him fighting the bonds and repeatedly lifting his legs are involuntary convulsions. His knot is to the right and in front of his ear allowing some blood flow I believe. It's about the one minute mark where you see him weakly lifting just one leg. After that some less serious squirms and feet kind of waggling back and forth. He might be out at that point or he might still be with us but just too weak to do much else.

Which video are you talking about here?

Back